快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Total Control with 6.0

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I haven't used my Total Control in some time, as I went with 2 Stanton C.304's and a mixer. I decided to give video a shot, and wanted to use my Total Control to control the video crossfader and a few other options. I plug the controller in and hear the little USB beep to know it is connected. When I go to mappers though, it doesn't show my Total Control as being connected. Did I miss something?

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 9:05 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
There was a firmware upgrade from Numark awhile ago ... did you ever do that ? Check Numark's site for the Total Control .. this might be your issue since it's been awhile since you have used it.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 9:30 am
UPDATE!!!

The above problem happens on my desktop computer at home. I took the unit to my gig machine (laptop), plugged it in, and went to the mapper and it worked with NO PROBLEM AT ALL!!! That's good for my gigs, but I want to do my video recordings and mixtape recordings on my desktop. Do you think a firmware update is still the way to go, seeing as how it worked perfectly on another machine with no adjustments? I was even able to map the crossfader exactly how I wanted it.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 9:37 am
Ok, well you never said any of that in your first post ... you only said in your first post that you hadn't used it in awhile and you only mentioned 1 machine. And are you using v6 on both or v5 on both machines?

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 10:46 am
Sorry for spotty info. Both machines were updated to 6.0 on Monday. I updated the DESKTOP to 6.0.1 this morning to try to solve this problem, with no avail. That gig machine (laptop) is running 6.0, and the Total Control performs flawlessly there.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 10:54 am
On the 6.0.1 can you give more on what O/S ?
In VDJ in the Config -> Performance tab -- is SafeMode checked?

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 10:56 am
Operating on Windows XP Media Center Edition SP2
2.8Ghz Processor
1GB RAM

Both safe mode and overclock are checked. The PC itself is recognizing the device as being plugged in. I hear the USB beep when plugging and unplugging. I even uninstalled, then re-installed the Total Control drivers in the control panel. Every time I go to the mapper tab, the only options I get for connected devices is the keyboard.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 11:05 am
After 3 hours of googling, I finally came across a fix that worked. I got it from here.....http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev/browse_thread/thread/eeecd9a4a8632c8a?pli=1

There was a LowerFilter value in my registry (I followed the instructions at the above link to get to it). I had to delete that value from the registry. Uninstall the Total Control drivers in my device manager, then re-plug the device. It automatically re-installed the drivers, and recognized it right off the bat. Hope this helps someone else who may experience the same issue.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 12:14 pm
sphis -- Thank you very much for sharing !!! I am sure there will be others that will find this helpful. And glad to know you can use your TC on your desktop now ... hope you enjoy V6!!

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 1:14 pm
thanks will do

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 1:54 pm
fail thread sry -.-

发表时间 Mon 15 Mar 10 @ 2:20 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)