快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Using headphone with PC and Pioneer Mixer (djm800)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

first of all thx for all useful topics and supporters...
my question is how can i use headphone with pc and mixer?? the thing i did first is from settings first i chose "speaker and headphone mode" and i tried with splitter. but it didnt work. when the right desk was playing (and the crossfader was at the right side), i put second song to the left desk... then when i started it, im hearing the songs separately. i mean one of ears is left desk one of is right desk.. that s ok but also from speakers u hear the same.. from right speaker u hear right desk, from left speakers left desk... what is the problem that i have? and the function doesnt work for activating headphones at the desk.. i mean they work, when i click on it red to green green to red etc. but actually they dont work :( and i ve used without headphone so far and i had to prepare my set list many times b4 i play. but it is time to using headphone i think.. and the bar that i ll play at, there r 2 pioneer dj cd players and mixer (...800) so i guess i can use headphone but how?? can you please help me about this?? by a single way to understand :)) thx for a lot for your supports
stay tuned ;)

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 8:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)