快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mac Sound Card?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I want to switch from PC to MAC in VDj. I plan to buy a pair of Mackie's SRM450 v2 and a Mackie 802 VLZ3 mixer. Do I need a sound card for the Mac (iMac 20 LCD dual core 2 -2.4GHZ) I want clarity over power. Is this set up ok. I only play for crowds of about 50 to 100 people. VDj Mac works great with my .VOBS by the way.

Thanks for the help.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 6:03 pm
do you plan to use timecodes or something like that? if so you need an external soundcard, however, if you dont plan to do that, or dont need an extra out for headphone monitoring, i got by using just the headphone jack straight to the mixer. not the best or clearest way but it sound pretty damn good imo. you can however buy something such as the numark DJIO for previewing tracks, etc and an extra out.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 6:59 pm
If you plan to do any mixing, you need a soundcard that has two stereo output channels. There are several USB- and Firewire-devices from all price rangers. From personal experience I can recommend Edirol FA-66.

I also suggest that you get a proper DJ-mixer instead of the VLZ3, since it's not really practical for DJ mixing. If you're into Mackie products (which is a good choice), take a look at Mackie D.2 Pro and D.4 Pro. Great DJ-mixers and they even have high-quality built-in Firewire-soundcard. If you're in a tight budject, you might also want to consider Mackie U420D.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 09 @ 2:47 am
I bought the Numark Total Computer DJ package.The Total Control controller and the sound card are working great.

Thanks for the help.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 12:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)