快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ 6 and Native with controllers out the box

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok guys, there has been alot of things posted about the new software, most good and some not so. My question is, what have you been seeing and experiencing with your controllers that should be pretty much plug and play setup? I no we can change the midi maps etc but for a lot of the controllers out there it has been suggested that we can simply plug in and get basic control straight out of the box.
So, what controller seems to be reacting best when working with VDJ6? Pioneer MEP 7000? Denon 4500? etc etc

cheers

Iain

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 1:42 am
DMC2 is working great out-of-the-box, and if I want I can easily change the button functions with the new mapper tool. Purrrfection :)

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 3:11 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

The VCI-100 works well, much better than in V5 as jogwheel sensitivity can now be changed for accurate beat mixing.

A big feature that nobody seems to have picked up on...

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 3:27 am
i've picked up on it...i did a set on vdj radio and my cutting was much better than on v 5.2,,,the slight lag that was there sometimes is gone...
still not tables or cdjs...but so far so good...im gonna do a 4 hr set to sim a gig setting to see how it does...

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 4:31 am
Hola,

My dns-1200's are working out of the box! ;)
Great new realease! (finaly)

Jay

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 6:56 am
the x-session evo - works great out of the box
of course you have to reset to default
simply - hold down (+) and (-) button while turning on your x-session unit.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 7:07 am
Hercules RMX working out of the box, was abe to remap all six buttons

I still note the slight delay in the pitch sliders, but no different than before

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 09 @ 7:16 pm
Jay7210Home userMember since 2007
Ive just downloader the trial, and had a quick play.

My Pioneer CDJ-400's work out the box but one gripe would be the change on the 3 effect buttons, where as in 5.2 they controlled the effects, in 6 they are que points. I have managed to remap the buttons to control the effects but i cant seem to get the display to show the title of the effect when you scroll throught the effects slider?????? More practice needed!!!

Good work guys well impressed!

发表时间 Tue 23 Jun 09 @ 1:32 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)