快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: really wanting answers to some options.. - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
devasty1 wrote :
If you have another controller like DMC2 ,you can try and you wont experience those problems, THE PROBLEM IS THE iCDX! I am lookin for help How to solve That we can Use iCDX w/o no problems or crashes on the sofhtware

The iCDX is not the issue ... I have used it from almost the day it hit the market and it has never caused a crash or been a problem.

The issue in this case is more than likely the DJIO ... will be interesting to see the results of the test with the DJIO having it's own power source and not relying on the USB bus power.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 8:28 am
cstoll is right. i have deemed it to be a power issue. im trying the djio with its own power this friday. also today im taking my icdx apart and i will make sure the platter has no dust in between it and the body. i have done this before. since the issue only happens randomly when touching the platter that could be a possible issue.

as well cstoll i have my latency settings on 511 in the djio. should i make it 1024? is that more reliable?

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 09 @ 8:58 am
OK. the people that Dont have the platter (wheel )problem on the ICDX tell me Tell me all your system gear and configuration for me to Buy THE SAME, same and to be able to use that waste of money icdxs. Ok they may be able to work with some systems only or comuputers but that is not the case. A lots of others having the same jog wheel issue once and them in the middle of a gig is scarry

发表时间 Tue 28 Jul 09 @ 5:23 pm
well i forgot to report back what i found. Powered the sound card via power didnt help, but instead of pitch bending via the jog wheel, ive been doing it via the pitch bend buttons. I still do think its power related. On my power bar, i have 6 items. 2 ICDX, mixer, Laptop, DJ IO power supply and my MIC.

Ive recently tried splitting this into 2 power bars with better sucess.

My friend also has 2 ICDX and he never had this problem. He has a fire wire sound card with its own power supply. I later then found out, he hardly uses the jog wheel. I djd with him 1 day a few weeks ago, and the issue re appeared. Here again, i re deemed it to power. We had 4 tops, 2 subs, 4 moving heads, 16 lights for uplighting. Even though it happens only once and very randomly (still embarrasing) i think its power related somehow, and thats what numark should look at. Maybe the ICDX because of its power supply, behaves differently.

发表时间 Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 6:58 am
Maybe power drop by the player how you said, but I try Diff cofigurations ,clean configurations like no suondcard no usb hub splitters etc etc etc and still happens I and we have more post messages somewhere in the forum I lost them BUT LETS MOVE THIS TOPIC TO HARDWARE TECH SUPP they maybe listen to us!!

发表时间 Wed 29 Jul 09 @ 12:33 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Could be a ground loop issue.
I have a similar problem before using 2 iCDX + Audio8 (Virtual Vinyl no problem though)...e.g audio drops, software stops responding momentarily, audio continues but controller not functioning in a certain period of time.

It's all totally solved using Ground Loop Isolator. One being installed in my power strip where I connect all my equipment and the others are installed on the output of my soundcard to the mixer (in RCA connector form).

To my surprise I can now set my Audio8 to the best performance tab without having a single audio glitch or any functionality hitch of any kind.

For me it's a minute details with your power supply purity that causes such huge catastrophe.

You should have 3 lines power supply configuration ( Line + Neutral + Ground) in order for the Ground Loop isolator to work though.

发表时间 Thu 30 Jul 09 @ 2:20 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)