快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Votes: Laptop DJ controllers - Time to speak UP

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

swingyHome userMember since 2009
Laptop users:

What are your thoughts on my laptop-controller comments below:

As a wedding dj mac user, I'd love a minimalistic, slender, brushed silver/black "Apple-looking" controller, to mount at the front edge of my mapbook pro, that would match the "look" of the laptop (i already have a stand-up podium console with dual cd and mixer (laptop/controller would be "off to the side", jacked-in, till i totally redesign my system)

Nonetheless - nothings uglier than an elegant, 1700 dollar, silver, 13" x 1" LAPTOP...
...with a dorky, bloated controller blocking the front of it , sticking way out the sides thats 19" wide x 3"
with juvenile "dee-jay" graphics and colored buttons, or redundant, space wasting mixer & toy "fx" features.

anyone else in agreement?

For those of us who like a traditional controller (like a DAC-2/DAC3, DMC2, Pioneer SEP1)
...and dont need any mixer built into their hardware controller
...why the heck hasnt someone like Vestax, MAudio, Stantom, ANYONE made a sexy little 2-rackspace high , 1" slim, and laptop-width CONTROLLER (addon rack ears for extending width to 19"

Brushed black or aluminum finish, Nice little jog/scratch wheels white rubber tac-keys with colorful LEDs underneath, one or two loops, picth/keylock - SIMPLE, clean, and Apple-elegant! wtf??
The Vestax VCI100 is getting closer, but way too big- i only need the important features - non of this EQ cut, spinhead-toy crap.

发表时间 Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 10:29 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You asked this in your other thread.

Whats your opinion on the Vestax VCM-100?

发表时间 Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 11:34 am
swingyHome userMember since 2009
thanks for the update - youre the only person who read it over there (or here!)

thanks for your thoughtful feedback too!

发表时间 Tue 14 Apr 09 @ 9:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)