快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DAC3 causing VDJ crash? HELP

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

VDJ 5.2.1pro
Windows XP on Mac Book Pro (Bootcamp)

I got a used DAC3 a few months ago and it's been working great until recently when it started losing pitch control and progressively totally freaking out on me losing total control causing me to deactivate / reactivate it in the remote control panel but now that's not even working. I used to be able to regain control but no more. And then last weekend I think it caused VDJ to totally crash... no sound right in the middle of a very high energy mitzvah - not good. I had to reboot my computer and use CDs in the mean time. I have never had this happen with VDJ - even on inferior laptops with video. the program might freeze but audio would keep going. not this time. total meltdown. I gave up on the DAC3 for my second gig that night and just used keyboard shortcuts. After the crash I tried using the DAC3 again and all the lights on the controller started lighting up so I gave up.

Could a defective DAC3 do this much havok? Do I need to get a new one or refurb this one ? And how do I find out if it's something bigger than my DAC3, I really can't have VDJ crashing on me like this. Losing control is annoying at best but total crash is not an option hehe.

Thanks for your help. Still love VDJ of course :)

Jeremy

发表时间 Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 9:31 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)