快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: 'Pops' when using all faders

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, I'm experiencing these 'popping' sounds when I use main crossfader, low-, mid-, high-faders, both volumes, and often the effects parameter knobs as well. It's really taking away from my mix because I like to use a lot of gradual fades and volume tweaks, and it shows up just as loud on the mixes I record. This is not to say that it is LOUD or overpowers the music, but it is definitely a noticeable background noise. I've started getting super annoyed with it and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do.

My setup: Currently in process of switching comp.s/getting some real gear, so this is bare-bones, but: Acer Aspire laptop @ 1.6 GHz, Vista SP1, VDJ Home (5 I think), and currently just using the mouse. This popping happens when I am using the mouse to fade, tweak pitch, anything that requires the 'press and hold' of the mouse button, you can hear a little 'popping' as the on-screen fader slides. I'm going to get a better machine ASAP and upgrade to Pro so I can at least use my X-Session Pro, but if anybody can help me identify this problem now and how possibly to fix it, that would be great. Thanks.

发表时间 Wed 08 Apr 09 @ 4:33 am
e_kiddHome userMember since 2004
Im also Experiencing The Same Thing, Please Help!!!............ASAP!!!

发表时间 Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 3:01 pm

发表时间 Thu 09 Apr 09 @ 10:42 pm
great thanks, appreciate you. figured it was a known problem b/c I've heard it in other DJ's VDJ mixes too. Thanks again.

发表时间 Fri 10 Apr 09 @ 9:31 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)