快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Automatic Playlist Mixing - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've got a question concerning automixing. Right now, the mix will attempt to line up the BPM and beat mix the tracks. I'd like for the software to do simple fade out/ fade in mixes at the end of the songs without beat mixing. After reading though the documentation, I can't figure out if or how this can be accomplished.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

发表时间 Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 8:36 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
In the playlist window is a + symbol - click on that, a menu should appear with "Automix Type" as an option.

发表时间 Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 10:55 pm
SBDJ wrote :
In the playlist window is a + symbol - click on that, a menu should appear with "Automix Type" as an option.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 16 Mar 09 @ 11:58 am
GAZ4718Home userMember since 2009
hi can anyone help me. First im a up and coming D.J.I'm using this program for my karaoke and my music videos but when the singer is near to the end of the karaoke song it auto mixes into the music video cutting the last part of the karaoke out , how do i make the fade in/ out longer?

发表时间 Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 5:42 pm
GAZ4718 wrote :
hi can anyone help me. First im a up and coming D.J.I'm using this program for my karaoke and my music videos but when the singer is near to the end of the karaoke song it auto mixes into the music video cutting the last part of the karaoke out , how do i make the fade in/ out longer?

If it is cutting out the end of the karaoke then surely the automix length is too long and you need a shorter one some more of the previous track is played??

CONFIG----->GENERAL------> AUTOMIX LENGTH (adjust slider)

发表时间 Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 8:20 pm
Or you might need to register the software!

发表时间 Tue 17 Mar 09 @ 9:48 pm
I have the same problem. The auto mix from track to track only takes a couple of seconds and just dosnt sound right....for me its needs to be at least 15 seconds...any suggestions? Im running the demo verson...just download it tonight....impressed with it so far but this could be a problem...I hope not!

发表时间 Wed 18 Mar 09 @ 7:49 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Master Kenobi wrote :
I have the same problem. The auto mix from track to track only takes a couple of seconds and just dosnt sound right....for me its needs to be at least 15 seconds...any suggestions? Im running the demo verson...just download it tonight....impressed with it so far but this could be a problem...I hope not!

Try following SBDJs post! If you do that you might find how to change the length of the automix. Since it is the "length" you want to extend I bet there is a setting you can change from the short automix to the long one. Use "length" as what to look for. ;)

发表时间 Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 10:16 pm
louraHome userMember since 2009
Thank You For Help

发表时间 Fri 20 Mar 09 @ 10:52 pm
Glad we could be of help.

If you truly like the software and use it to make money why not put back into the "hands that feed you" buy purchasing the software? Every bit helps to help insure the growth of VDJ!

发表时间 Sat 21 Mar 09 @ 4:14 pm
It might help us new users if the 'senior members' would actually answer the questions the newbies post rather than make smart comments.

发表时间 Sat 21 Mar 09 @ 6:45 pm
Master Kenobi wrote :
It might help us new users if the 'senior members' would actually answer the questions the newbies post rather than make smart comments.

Not sure who is being "smart" here. This is a community forum and everyone is entitled to post their views and opinions.

Many pro users will ask No License Users to register or buy the software to show their support - there is no malice in that.

发表时间 Sat 21 Mar 09 @ 6:52 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@Master Kenobi

sound crossover length can be adjusted, go to config > select options tab > bottom right corner > autocross length > choose setting with slider...

发表时间 Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 2:15 am
Hey Tayla thanks for that. Even with the Automix at max it still sems to be mixing in about 5 seconds :(

发表时间 Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 6:56 am
Master Kenobi wrote :
Hey Tayla thanks for that. Even with the Automix at max it still sems to be mixing in about 5 seconds :(

Looks like my post above might have been offbase because I don't see "automix length" under "automix type" with the latest version. It's there in 5.1. hmmmmmm

I'm sorry about that.

I'm curious as to why it was taken out of 5.2. CStoll, Cel, etc could ya'll shed some light on it?

发表时间 Sun 22 Mar 09 @ 8:49 pm
Its there you need to change the automix type to FADE (Remove .........), then below that there will be an option, move it to 8 and try it then if thats not long enough try 16.

For me 8 is the magic #.

This is the + sign to the left of the playlist.

发表时间 Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 5:19 am
okay well here's another question tht is bugging me (i might post about this in the other forum)...

As stated above "automix length" was there with 5.1 and is not in 5.2. I installed 5.2 in a new folder so it did not mess with 5.1 but now 5.1 looks like 5.2 (startup screen still says 5.1) but the "automix length" that was there in 5.1 is now gone...it looks exactly like 5.2. Pardon me but I thought "nothing" changes and it leaves "everything" intact...doesn't seem that way.

发表时间 Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 12:14 pm
No matter if I change the automix lenght to maximum it stiill mixes in 5 seconds.

发表时间 Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 1:06 pm
Master Kenobi wrote :
No matter if I change the automix lenght to maximum it stiill mixes in 5 seconds.

Are you using a PC or Mac - i know we're in the PC Forum but i thought i'd ask as there is a known issue with the automix length for Mac.

发表时间 Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 1:09 pm
pc version

发表时间 Mon 23 Mar 09 @ 1:11 pm
80%