快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Can Not Save BPM or Cue Points.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello guys,

I have searched this and got some answers but none of which worked. I have been using virtual dj for a while now on a pc and had no issues. I now recently purchased a brand new macbook and installed virtual DJ on it, I also use an external hard drive. After analyzing songs for bpm's it works. But once I close the program down and restart it nothing is saved. I went into the preferences and made sure that i enabled it to read and write and this still does not work. Does anyone else have this issue?

HELLLLLP!!!

发表时间 Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 7:08 pm
Are you using a legal copy of VDJ or a cracked version? If you've purchased VDJ then you need to register your serial number.

发表时间 Sun 15 Mar 09 @ 10:00 pm
DanLajoie wrote :
I have been using virtual dj for a while now on a pc and had no issues.

This suggests you are using CRACKED version of the software!! If you are not please register your serial and you will find user much happier to help you.

In answer to you question this is more than likely a permission issue. You need to make sure that ALL of you database files have READ&WRITE abilities. To do this locate the databases:

1) USER/Documents/VirtualDJ/Virtual DJ Database V5.xml ---------> MORE INFO ---------->Permissons MUST be set to READ & WRITE

2) EXTERNAL DRIVE/Virtual DJ Database V5.xml ---------> MORE INFO ---------->Permissons MUST be set to READ & WRITE

This should fix your problem.

However i like other users am reluctant to help users who appear to be using CRACKED versions - so please if you are consider buying the software which will entitle you to download all the skins and plugins too ;)

发表时间 Thu 19 Mar 09 @ 6:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)