快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: bpm scans are disappearing?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all,

Just done my first roller disco,which went really well.

However I prescanned the bpms and had them in order. But when I set up they had all disappeared??
I managed to scan them all again in time but then later I hadn't noticed my charger wasn't in properly which led to the laptop hibernating. Doh!! So I turned it on again and all the bpms had disappeared again? .Fortunatley I only had 15 mins to go so I freestyled it. Does anyone have a solution to this? as I thought once they'd been scanned they are tagged. Is this a limitation of the LE edition?

Thanks Van

发表时间 Sun 08 Mar 09 @ 9:23 pm
van200sx wrote :
Hi all,

Just done my first roller disco,which went really well.

However I prescanned the bpms and had them in order. But when I set up they had all disappeared??
I managed to scan them all again in time but then later I hadn't noticed my charger wasn't in properly which led to the laptop hibernating. Doh!! So I turned it on again and all the bpms had disappeared again? .Fortunatley I only had 15 mins to go so I freestyled it. Does anyone have a solution to this? as I thought once they'd been scanned they are tagged. Is this a limitation of the LE edition?

Thanks Van

A friend of mine uses the LE version, and I do not believe it is a limitation with the LE version. There used to be a LE vs Pro grid somewhere to confirm or maybe one of the admins here can tell you. You may just want to submit a ticket to ask directly.

You may also want to clarify if you are using LE 4.3 or 5.X. You may also want to double verify in your Documents\Virtual DJ folder there is a Virutal DJ database. Look at the date and time stamp to see when it was last updated. That may give you some sort of hint.

发表时间 Wed 11 Mar 09 @ 8:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)