快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Advice needed!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

AviryPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Ok so I Have The New Mabook 2.4Ghz with 2 Giga ddr3 ram and the Nvidia9400, also the NI Audio 4 DJ and a pair of CDJ400.
The idea is to play Audio and video in my set. But as we all know time code and midi control for my CDJ400 is no good in the mac version,
So, which solution is better:
Bootcamp Or Parallels?

THanks
Omry

发表时间 Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 1:56 pm
Bootcamp!!

The reason for this is when you run in Bootcamp, Windows is able to use all the resources of your Mac.
However in Parallels because it runs within OSX it is sharing the resources.

Hope that helps - and please register your serial number.

发表时间 Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 3:55 pm
ok i understand, just one last question
isnt there nothing to do about the timecode problem in the mac version?!
i know the midi thing will be solved in the next version but is the timecode fixable ot do i have to wait too?

发表时间 Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 6:47 pm
whats wrong with the timecode? works fine for me, got 2 cd turntables, etc

发表时间 Thu 05 Mar 09 @ 8:21 pm
I Got the Audio 4 dj (Native instruments), installed it both om mac and on pc, in pc worked just fine. on mac i get no signal in the timecode config (but in the audio preferences of my mac i can see ithere is a signal coming in).
and suggestions? "audio 4 dj" is exactly like "audio 8 dj".

发表时间 Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 1:36 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Atm the vv box, maya44usb and the herc do good and does the job when using timescode on mac osx. For normal usage, the audio4 can be just fine without the use of timescode. Just remember to add it as an aggregate device.

Also perhaps u have the older release of the mac version, if so pls register ur serial and get the recent and stable release.

Regards;)

发表时间 Fri 06 Mar 09 @ 5:53 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)