快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: SoundCard question!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,
im sorry abotu my english.. i'm not so good at it..!

but, i have VirtualDJ with my Hercules DJ control , and Alesis 8 ch. soundcard.. but i don't know how to listen to dec 1 while playing music on deck 2 on speakers..

like if i'm DJing and the peaple is dancing with deck 1, and i'm findin the next song for deck 2, then i can't listen to deck 2 with out the people hear it!! :/

please help me!

Greatings
Ivar (Iceland)

发表时间 Sat 28 Feb 09 @ 5:16 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
In order to have both a main output and a preview channel, your soundcard needs to be configured to use at least 4 channel (2 stereo).

Not knowing the options of your soundcard, I can't really say if there is anything that needs to be configured, but it certainly uses ASIO drivers. Knowing that, you can at least make settings in Virtual DJ as follow:

- Input : None

- Output(s): Headphone

- Soundcard: ASIO Driver

Next will appear 2 menus:

ASIO Driver: Select your soundcard (Alesis xxx)

Output Channels: As VDJ only seems to be able to enumerate the 4 first channels of a soundcard, you will need to decide which output to use for MAIN and headphone preview.

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 11:44 am
I did this, but then the sound quality was terible! :/

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 11:52 am
This is where you will need to take a look at your soundcard ASIO settings (more specifially the ASIO buffer size) and make changes until you find what is most appropriate for your computer comfiguration.

As for VDJ, in the PERFORMANCE tab, make sure SAFE MODE is not checked, as this has been noted to create issues with ASIO.

You may also need to make some changes to your computer to improve performances. This guide from the Hercules suport site describes a lot of things you can do :

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00364.pdf

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 12:14 pm
thx, it't better now.. :)

but do you know how to install a new skin for VDJ on Mac?

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 12:37 pm
True, we are in the MAC section...

Regarding skin, you can only add more if your have the Pro version.

发表时间 Wed 04 Mar 09 @ 1:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)