快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Rmx & Time code vinyls

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

lamozPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Running my RMX as single time code on Numark TT, using Torq vinyl which is recognized as "ms pinky" code. Problem I'm having is that pitch is lot faster that the song should be. I can't sync with the other song and the speed lever does not help. I'm sure it's a setting that I'm missing.

using pro5.2 version.

Second question is how do I change the function of the six buttons on the RMX? I want to change at least on of them to a instant 4beat loop.

Thanks ahead of time

发表时间 Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 3:53 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Stop using a crack version.
Traktor vinyl are not 'true' Ms Pinky vinyl.

Hope to see you with a legal license in the future ... http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/

发表时间 Tue 17 Feb 09 @ 4:07 pm
I this response here very often. Just because I haven't register does not mean I'm using a cracked version. I never register anything I buy.
If I can afford a $400 controller I can afford VDJ, you even get a discount when you purchase a Hercules controller. If you cannot provided me with helpful information then don't, but don't assume anything about me.

If Torq vinyl are not a "true" Ms Pinky code then why would vdj tell me it's so when I configured it? Should I buy the VDJ ( numark ) vinyls or would need me register those before help me?

发表时间 Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 1:08 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
We recommend using VDJ, Numark or SSL vinyl only with this software cracked or otherwise.
Most users who purchase register immediately so they appear so.
It wouldn't make much sence if somebody acused you without some way of knowing for sure....

发表时间 Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 1:27 pm
We recommend using VDJ, Numark or SSL vinyl only with this software cracked or otherwise.
Most users who purchase register immediately so they appear so.
It wouldn't make much sence if somebody acused you without some way of knowing for sure....

Thanks for your reply I took " cstoll " as personal attack and did not like it. I don't like to register because my e-mail get inundated with offers and mailings I don't care for. I will look into buying new vinyls.

Thanks

发表时间 Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 1:39 pm
Your email does not get inundated with junk.

Or at least mine doesnt. All you need to do is register your serial number so it displays you as a user. What you do with your email is your business.

发表时间 Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 2:10 pm
ive never gotten an email from virtualdj.com or any of their affiliates...do the right thing...

发表时间 Thu 19 Feb 09 @ 2:27 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)