快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: issue with serato vinyl!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

After a certain amount of time my virtual dj just stops listening to the control vinyl (brand new serato scratch live) and continues to play the mp3 independantly of any vinyl wobbling action....

Also, how come when i lift the needle and put a new mp3 on the virtual deck, when i then drop the needle it instantly goes to same point it was at the end of the previous track ie if you play 2:36 of one track and then put a new track on the same deck it goes straight to 2:36 and wont find the start. even when i click at the start of the wave and try again it does it.... the only fix ive found is to restart vdj....

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 09 @ 10:56 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i think it has a 10 minute limit, in the trial version.

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 6:31 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Verify that you use the noisemap engine and that you have a 100% in timecode quality.

发表时间 Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 12:57 am
cheers guys, ive sussed out the problem.... vdj doesnt use the same timecode frequency as serato so i got a version traktor scratch (which does) and hey presto, i can now use my mp3 library out live at gigs.....

virtual dj is great but you have to be aware of the tech specs before using it!

发表时间 Sun 15 Feb 09 @ 10:27 pm
I have this same exact issue...could you explain how to fix this? I dont understand completely how you solved your issue.

发表时间 Thu 21 May 09 @ 6:14 pm
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Foxglove wrote :
I have this same exact issue...could you explain how to fix this? I dont understand completely how you solved your issue.

He just simply use Traktor Scratch, I think...not VDJ...

发表时间 Fri 22 May 09 @ 11:26 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
dj r-soul wrote :
cheers guys, ive sussed out the problem.... vdj doesnt use the same timecode frequency as serato so i got a version traktor scratch (which does) and hey presto, i can now use my mp3 library out live at gigs.....

Virtual DJ does support Serato timecode vinyls...

发表时间 Fri 22 May 09 @ 11:39 am
yeah i dont know, i heard that they support the timecodes and they do work for like 30 min then it all stops responding, the music keeps playing and the records no longer respond. Its rather annoying but it seems rather constant. I dont know why it would all of a sudden stop working when it works perfectly for all that time before it suddenly stops...

发表时间 Fri 22 May 09 @ 6:08 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
The SSL CV-02 vinyl works with VirtualDJ ... make sure you select NoiseMap and configure your Timecode correctly ... use absolute mode ...

发表时间 Sat 23 May 09 @ 2:23 am
Alright I will give that one a try. Also, whats with the BPM of the songs jumping around all the time, makes it pretty tuff to mix right when its skipping around x_x is that something with the program or something on the external end?

发表时间 Sun 24 May 09 @ 4:27 pm
well that fix seems to have worked!! thanks alot ^_^

发表时间 Mon 25 May 09 @ 4:01 pm
I am using VDJ with vinyl. Prior to my purchasing the RMX I had found, at this forum, a list of settings for VDJ & ASIO so that my sets ran perfectly. I wish I could remember who it was that posted it or where I printed out the instructions. I have since upgraded VDJ and lost the settings (hitting RESET to Factory Settings in the INFO tab... OUCH!!!). Now I am back to where when I use my timecodes the BPMs are floating around! When I disconnect the timecodes during playback then the BPM are steady. It looks to me like VDJ is trying to beatmatch throughout the track instead of mindlessly holding at a steady BPM while the timecodes are being heard. I am getting 100% signal strength so its not that the software is having difficulty hearing the tone. I KNOW that someone here had a setting fix for this. I hope he/she sees this post and can tell me what that one checkmark or setting that I did before thanks to them that solved that issue!!!!

Where are you, my Virtual DJ tech support wizard?

发表时间 Tue 26 May 09 @ 7:28 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You'll probably want to adjust the pitch sensitivity, which will prevent the detected BPM from jumping so much - IIRC it's down to the wow and flutter of the turntable...

发表时间 Tue 26 May 09 @ 9:23 am
gangz1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
I am experiening the same problem with VDJ not reading the time codes after about 10-15 minutes. I found that if I toggle between "safemode" on and off the problem is corrected, but happens again after, again, about 10-15 minutes. I am referring to the "safemode" found in the performance tab. You can toggle on the fly and get the time codes running again, but you can hear the change take effect in the music with a quick hesitation.

I am using a VV box with serato vinyl.

Any ideas??

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 09 @ 3:02 pm
looshusHome userMember since 2008
gangz1 I am having a very similar problem, just randomly to timecodes will stop controlling the track, even tho the virtual turntables on the screen do reflect what the TCV is doing, to correct it i go into sound setup and hit apply which fixes it, although there is a slight hesitation in the sound output :(

发表时间 Sat 20 Jun 09 @ 8:01 am
I wish they would start just sell the Virtual DJ / Virtual Vinyl timecodes again. I am going through hell with my SSL timecodes. Makes me think I should have gone with SSL from the get go.

发表时间 Fri 31 Jul 09 @ 12:55 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)