快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: How much each loop values represent In Inches?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
How much each loop values represent In Inches from 1/4 Beat----> thru 32 Beat?

The short cut examples only gives 3 examples: If param is absolute, it will activate/deactivate a loop on this number of beat (use "50" for half beat, "25" for quarter and "125" for eighth).

I need to map one button on the player to move thru the different loop cycle by those increments!

Also, Is there a way to mark the IN loop from one of my Hot starts without actually playing the song from that point?

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 4:20 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
dydy1 wrote :
How much each loop values represent In Inches from 1/4 Beat----> thru 32 Beat?

Inches are a length of measurement and really have nothing to do with loop size.

dydy1 wrote :
The short cut examples only gives 3 examples: If param is absolute, it will activate/deactivate a loop on this number of beat (use "50" for half beat, "25" for quarter and "125" for eighth).

I need to map one button on the player to move thru the different loop cycle by those increments!

You can use a relative value - for example +1, whiich will increase loop size. Say you use this shortcut and have a loop of 1 beat, pressing it will increase the loop to 2 beats, then 4, then 8 and so on. Another shortcut can do -1, as it will continue to increase in size rather than cycle. If you are creating a C++ plugin you can obviously control this.

dydy1 wrote :
Also, Is there a way to mark the IN loop from one of my Hot starts without actually playing the song from that point?

You could use a macro shortcut that jumps to the cue point [goto_cue x] and sets a loop [loop x or loop_in] but doesn't actually start playing.

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 4:49 pm
dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thank you for your input. I wish that I knew how to create a plugIn using C+++.

I will use your input to create my XML mapper!

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 5:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)