快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HELP!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey, basically i have just brought the hercules console mk2 with virtual dj 3.4.1 and was wondering if it is possible to re-assign the buttons on the hercules controller, i.e. make the pitch control button the volume control and vice versa, do i need to do this through virtual DJ or some other software? also i was wondering if it is possible to change the jog wheel settings so that it is more like a pitch bend rather than for scratching, rather new to the computer djing and would apprectiate some help, cheers peeps

发表时间 Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 4:59 pm
hey, basically i have just brought the hercules console mk2 with virtual dj 3.4.1 and was wondering if it is possible to re-assign the buttons on the hercules controller, i.e. make the pitch control button the volume control and vice versa, do i need to do this through virtual DJ or some other software? also i was wondering if it is possible to change the jog wheel settings so that it is more like a pitch bend rather than for scratching, rather new to the computer djing and would apprectiate some help, cheers peeps

dont worry literally just found out how to do it like 5 mins after i posted this

发表时间 Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 5:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)