快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

please somebody if you have the time help me with my problem i am very sorry for being as uneducated as i am but im new to virtual dj and i need some assistance. i have 2 numark tt200 djx700 mixer a gateway laptop with 1gig of ram, maya 44 usb and i am using serato time codes,
also i am on the noisemap setting with 100% sound quality. the input setting for my sound card is at 60% and the monitors are muted like i hear they should be. so everything seems to be working fine when i play a song using my turn tables but... when i stop the song the vitual turn tables in the program start to rapidly spin and shake backwards, its not my rca cables because when i unplug them from the sound card the music still plays backwards. i have reason to believe that it is a setting set wrong in the program because the sound card is brand new i just got it today and it supports asio please help me if anyone has the time to give me correct setting instructions.

发表时间 Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 11:47 pm
i can not believe that nobody can help me........

发表时间 Mon 09 Feb 09 @ 12:28 am
Please let us what version of VDJ are you using, and I know you said your Maya 44 was new, but I would go to the website and download the latest drivers from their

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 11:14 am
i am using v5.2 and i think i downloaded the latest version first i used the drivers from the cd and then i tried the audiotrak website.

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 09 @ 1:31 pm
nevermind i cant belive i didnt think of this before im so stupid.......the gain was up to high in my noisemap i didnt notice it because i was getting 100% sound quality so i didnt bother to look at it. the program was picking up electric vibration from the maya 44 usb because the gain was to high. much like if you have sound sensitive lighting and you turn the sensitivity up too high and put them really close to your speakers...i m sorry for the trouble guys.

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 09 @ 3:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)