快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ Timecode.. and keylock.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys,

I'm trialling this software, and have used other similar products, such as traktor scratch, and whilst I really love VDJ, there is one major problem that I cannot seem to resolve.

Whenever playing TCCDs, if you shift the pitch quickly on the CDJ, you lose keylock on the sofware, even if keylock is enabled. HOWEVER, this DOES NOT happen if you shift the pitch quickly using the sofware slider on screen. I've tried fiddling with all manner of settings, with to no avail.

I'm currently running my soundcard via asio4all drivers, and on the same hardware, traktor does not have this issue..

Is there an eta on a fix for this.. its probably the only thing stopping me buying VDJ.

发表时间 Fri 30 Jan 09 @ 11:39 am
Bumping this..

Also.. discovered the following tonight while playing around:-

1) Sometimes, when you hit play on the cdj, the onscreen deck turns, but the music does not play.
2) If the pitch slider range on the software, is set to less than that of the cdj, when you use the cdj's pitch slider past the point that you've set the softwares on screen one.. you totally lose key lock. This is a separately issue from temporarily losing the keylock as posted above.

Anyone confirm these are known issues ?

发表时间 Sun 01 Feb 09 @ 3:03 pm
this is exactly the trouble im having. There must be a way to solve this otherwise VDJ is pretty useless!!!

Cheers

Charlie

发表时间 Mon 02 Feb 09 @ 4:22 pm
Are there any admin or resellers using this board at all.. ? For a very popular piece of software the forums are fairly quiet, and without any heads up on the problems above, you're losing out on a potential customer.

发表时间 Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 4:47 am
Honestly, I like the software, but I've had a lot of problems that have never been answered in these forums. I can honestly list one I've had for close to a year and I haven't got a single whisper back from VDJ.

发表时间 Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 3:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)