快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: play list on multiple computers

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Alright, Here's the question of the day. I have several computers that are running VDJ 5. What I would like to do is create a play list on one computer then save that play list and install it on all the other computers. Now, here is the problem. All the computers have the same media but some are on one drive and some were split up on two drives. The paths are going to be different I understand, but is there a way of changing the path address for the computers that are split or or do i have to create the play list on each computer.

发表时间 Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 5:21 pm
CMBDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Your files must all have the same path on each computer. The drive letter doesn't matter....just so long s you have My Docs/My Music/...

Assuming your paths are all the same, all you have to do is copy the database file to each computer or drive where the music is stored. Your playlists and cue points will all me on every machine. There is not a work around for alternate paths.

发表时间 Wed 28 Jan 09 @ 7:17 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
So i guess that means you can't have the same database on a Vista computer and a XP computer.

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 11:54 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Your database is designed to be on your drive where your music files are (VirtualDJ 5 onwards). So if you use a external hard drive for music, then your database will be there.

This means that when you go to a machine that has XP or Vista it doesn't matter. VirtualDJ will read that database from that drive.

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 12:18 pm
It's not for me. What am I not doing - or doing wrong?

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 12:28 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

First of all what version of VirtualDJ are you using? Are you using a external hard drive?

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 12:38 pm
I am using the latest and greatest 5.2.1. I am using an external hard drive and a backup external hard drive.

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 12:57 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
open up computer, look for your external drive and open, look for the file, mine is normally at the bottom.

发表时间 Fri 13 Feb 09 @ 6:20 pm
OK. What i did was delete the database file on my external hard drive and rescanned. All is fine now so far.

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 8:30 am
AFAIK, the VDJ licence only covers having it installed on 2 computers, so having it running on "several" may contravene the EULA.

发表时间 Mon 16 Feb 09 @ 9:34 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)