快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ Timecoded Vinyls not working [SOLVED]

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

TurmoilHome userMember since 2009
hey everyone,

My virtual DJ time coded vinyls finally came in the mail today! But I'm having some trouble getting them to work properly. Virtual DJ works no problem, but once i enable time coded vinyls in the config menu, i get nothing but scratchy sounds and the turntables in VDJ stutter. Not to mention the waveform in the config menu looks like complete garbage and nothing like the one that I see in the tutorials (I'll try and post a pic).

I am running a HP Dv7 Laptop with 4 gigs of RAM, 2.0 ghz processor and an M-Audio Fast Track Ultra (fully updated) for my sound card. I've got 2 Technics SL-1200M3D's (with my new VDJ time code vinyl!!!) and my mixer is a Numark X6... I just installed some new Shure M44-7 carts (cuz I just got the turntables).. I don't understand why things aren't working...

Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong?

发表时间 Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 8:56 pm
Never mind, fixed it.... My sound cards switch to use the front outputs instead of the back was turned on... sooo, with the flick of a switch, all was better!

发表时间 Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 9:07 pm

Good ;)

发表时间 Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 9:46 pm
i am running a u-contol UCA202 and a numark dm950 mixer and virtual dj 4.0 pro. and everytime i try and config my settings i get a error box saying error in the Asio sound driver not enough channels. please so one help.
thanks dj antone.

发表时间 Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 4:07 pm
I'm not an expert in this kind of stuff... But I'd make sure you have the latest Asio Driver, and the latest version of Virtual DJ. Also, if you used the CD that came with your UCA202 (http://www.behringer.com/EN/Support/U-Control-Downloads.aspx), there are probably updates for that too available on their website. Basically, make sure all your software is updated and then that at least rules that out as the cause of any of the problems.

My bet is that your Asio driver is out of date.
I don't think your mixer (unless maybe its USB or something hehe) would cause the problem.

发表时间 Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 4:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)