快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: 1st time hook up....HELP ME PLEASE!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm trying to use vdj 5.0 rev 2 with an fs2 scratch amp as the sound card. I use an external 2 channel mixer as well as 2 stanton CDJ's for timecode (vdj timecode). The fs2 amp is stated to be a wdm asio device. I am able to get two channel stereo output from vdj to my mixer if I configure vdj sound setup to use 2 sound cards, setting the first as stantonscratchamp 1 out and the second as stantonscratchamp 2 out. Everything would be peaches if I didn't use timecode control however I do...

When I set vdj to use one or two timecodes as input I am forced to use my sound card as asio. When I select the scratch amp as driver and hit the configure button it reports an "error in the asio sound driver".

I have tried to set no timecode input and set the soundcard to asio with the driver setting as stanton scratchamp asio and get the same message "error in the asio sound driver".

I have also downloaded asio4all driver v2.8 beta 2 and get error in the asio, not enough channels message when I set it as the driver and click configure. the asio4all program uses a symbol to indicate the amp input and outputs are beyond logic.

could you please help me configure this sound card for use with virtual dj software help would be greatly appreciated as it is pretty much the best ever dj software.

I would be happy to call anyone, & they can walk me through the process

发表时间 Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 12:23 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
myddle08 wrote :
I'm trying to use vdj 5.0 rev 2 with an fs2 scratch amp as the sound card. I use an external 2 channel mixer as well as 2 stanton CDJ's for timecode (vdj timecode).

First off I would register your copy and grab the latest update - advancements in timecode control are always being made. You've been using the version you have for quite some time...

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/78756/Hardware_Technical_Support/final_scratch_2_amp__FS2_scratch_amp_use_with_vdj.html

myddle08 wrote :
The fs2 amp is stated to be a wdm asio device.

WDM and ASIO are seperate methods, so it would be WDM & ASIO compatible.

myddle08 wrote :
I am able to get two channel stereo output from vdj to my mixer if I configure vdj sound setup to use 2 sound cards, setting the first as stantonscratchamp 1 out and the second as stantonscratchamp 2 out. Everything would be peaches if I didn't use timecode control however I do...

When I set vdj to use one or two timecodes as input I am forced to use my sound card as asio. When I select the scratch amp as driver and hit the configure button it reports an "error in the asio sound driver".

You have to use ASIO because the latency using WDM would be crap making timecode control awful. That error usually occurs when VDJ can't see the actual soundcard - when it's disconnected, or isn't working properly due to a fault or insufficient bus power for example.

myddle08 wrote :
I have also downloaded asio4all driver v2.8 beta 2 and get error in the asio, not enough channels message when I set it as the driver and click configure. the asio4all program uses a symbol to indicate the amp input and outputs are beyond logic.

ASIO4ALL usually works with pretty much anything. Looking at your old post I'm not really sure where to begin helping you. Every ASIO card I have here just works, and I've never seen the FS2 amp in person.

myddle08 wrote :
could you please help me configure this sound card for use with virtual dj software help would be greatly appreciated as it is pretty much the best ever dj software.

Show your support for this software then and help its future - register your copy and get the latest version and try again. Or if you are using a pirated version, then try out the latest trial version.

发表时间 Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 1:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)