快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Dj i/0 with VDJ V.5.2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Guys.
First of all I dont think this is a problem with the VDJ.
The problem I have is that when Im mixing using the Dj i/o at intermitent times I get I high pitch sort of tinny digital distortion. If you unplug the DJ i/o then plug it back in again the distortion stops.
It doesnt always do it!!
I have tried changing latency and other configurations. The sound is fine coming out of the standard soundcard, but then I cant monitor!
I have run the i/o without total control plugged in and vice versa and it seems to be ok, although I havent tested this alot!
Could it be a power thing (running both total control and dj i/o together)?
Ive downloaded latest drivers from numark.
Please help its driving me mad!

发表时间 Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 12:48 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
mattmag wrote :
Hi Guys.
First of all I dont think this is a problem with the VDJ.
The problem I have is that when Im mixing using the Dj i/o at intermitent times I get I high pitch sort of tinny digital distortion. If you unplug the DJ i/o then plug it back in again the distortion stops.
It doesnt always do it!!
I have tried changing latency and other configurations. The sound is fine coming out of the standard soundcard, but then I cant monitor!
I have run the i/o without total control plugged in and vice versa and it seems to be ok, although I havent tested this alot!
Could it be a power thing (running both total control and dj i/o together)?
Ive downloaded latest drivers from numark.
Please help its driving me mad!

The problem you describe is to do with latency.

I would recommend:
A: Ensuring you have the latest driver www.numark.com/djo , uninstall the previous one before installing the new one.
B: Setting on config > peformances fastest and auto latency.

发表时间 Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 7:10 am
hi, guys
congratulations for having the best dj software in the market.

guys, I am having trouble with my numark DJ IO, after a period of playing music a sound like a high picht come from my music, when i used my xp window computer the dj io sound card is ok, but when i do in my window vista comp. that pitch sound come, what do you recomend me to do, I really want to used my window vista comp, since it is faster and have more virtual memory to run virtual dj, even thought the window xp comp, have 2 gig of memory

发表时间 Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 7:50 pm
why, after 1 hour of playing music while using virtual dj 5.2 when i load the music some time it stop loading, some time 1/2 way or less
my comp have 3 gig of memory

发表时间 Wed 21 Jan 09 @ 7:54 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djkiko12 wrote :
hi, guys
congratulations for having the best dj software in the market.

guys, I am having trouble with my numark DJ IO, after a period of playing music a sound like a high picht come from my music, when i used my xp window computer the dj io sound card is ok, but when i do in my window vista comp. that pitch sound come, what do you recomend me to do, I really want to used my window vista comp, since it is faster and have more virtual memory to run virtual dj, even thought the window xp comp, have 2 gig of memory

The problem you describe is also due to potential latency or dropout issues.

Please ensure you are running the Vista drivers from the Numark website www.numark.com/djio

发表时间 Fri 23 Jan 09 @ 5:45 am
you have to install the latest drivers... i had the same problem with the DJ I/O!

now it works fine on macbook pro and XP...

and if you use mac + leopard stay on 10.5.5 version! there are problems with the 10.5.6 and numark dj I/O !!!!

发表时间 Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 5:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)