快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: i cannot hear my mix through laptop speakers?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mfiumeHome userMember since 2009
i just got virtual dj, i run on a mac and i cant hear anything while im using virtual dj w the hercules rmx console. i dont have headphones yet, does the console have to be hooked up to an amp n speakers in order to hear anything?

thankks

发表时间 Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 12:06 pm
no mate its in your sound set up.
line in -none
line out-single
soundcard-simple
built in soundcard.
would really say get your vdj license to get all the benefits effects ect

发表时间 Thu 15 Jan 09 @ 2:25 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
The DJC edition of Virtual DJ included with the Rmx doesn't have a sound set, as it it pre-configured to work with the DJ Console exclusively.

Your speakers and headphone need to be connected to the outputs of the Rmx. If you wish to use another soundcard, such as the one integrated in your computer, your will need the Pro version.

发表时间 Fri 16 Jan 09 @ 10:03 am
mfiumeHome userMember since 2009
thank you guys!

发表时间 Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 9:37 am
I tried What you guys said
and its not working =[

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 09 @ 4:03 pm
Hello Jessica91,

Please take the time to describe
- which controller you have (is it DJ Console Rmx?)
- which Mac OS version you have (is it Mac OS 10.5.5, 10.5.6, 10.5.7 or 10.5.8)?,
- which version of VirtualDJ you have, (if it is VirtualDJ 5 DJC, is it VirtualDJ 5.2.2 DJC?)
- which driver version you have for your DJ Controller (if it is package 3 HDJS 2009?) http://ts.hercules.com/fr/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=215&cid=1
- where you connect your speakers (do you connect them on the RCA output 1-2?),
- what you mean by "its not working" (is VirtualDJ not playing, or is it playing with no sound at all, or is it playing with sound only in the headphones)?

发表时间 Sun 23 Aug 09 @ 12:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)