快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Need Help & Info on the Gigaport HD

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi All

i need a new sound card that has mulLty stereo outputs and good sound quality
and from what i read here is that the Gigaport HD is a good choice in quality and price

i dont need it for input just output . i mix with an external mixer , and i want 3 stereo out from VDJ to hook it to my DJM 800 mixer .
so i can use the sample output to work in a single channel in my mixer for efex purposes

i used the option in VDJ to use 2 sound cards try it and it didnt work distortion and all that :)

so thought of the Gigaport HD USB but i have some questions and concern regarding it :

- Will it work?? with no problems .?? giving me 3 sound sources from VDJ to the external mixer

- does it have MIDI issues ,if i use a controller or use the DJM 800 for midi

- also,in the near future im planning to buy a new laptop and most new laptops come with vista 64b OS will it work with that OS ??

Hope that you can help me with this guys
best wishes
N
happy mixing X-D

发表时间 Sun 11 Jan 09 @ 7:12 am
only downside with this card is all ports are out ports so if you looking to use a time coded setup it wont work.
As for the other questions running on vista 64 even with asio4all 2.8 it wouldn't run, only 32 bit vista drivers exist for it.
Even tho it installs the device runs it self in a disabled mode according to its 8 channel mixer.

Ran 100% on xp sp 3 and quality was fine.

发表时间 Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 8:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)