快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Serato question :]

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Jayson6Home userMember since 2009
Hey guys,

I was wondering if I could get some help connecting my DN-S3500 to virtual DJ, I looked at almost every guide and its still not working :[

The thing is I only have one DN-S3500 and I wanted to control both decks using one, just like I can in serato (input reverse feature)

Is there anyway I could?

(Virtual DJ only works when in config, i put "two time-codes" instead of "one", so i'm able to control one.. but the other deck goes crazy, cannot control it with my mouse either)

Any help would be appreciated. thx

发表时间 Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 9:23 am
sorry you won't be able to control both decks with one Denon 3500

发表时间 Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 1:08 pm
Jayson6Home userMember since 2009
Hehe okay thanks :]
Guess ill have to wait for my second denon.

发表时间 Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 2:05 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
U can try swapping the deck by pressing tab on ur keyboard;)

I know it is possible to use just one TT to do for timecodes.

发表时间 Thu 08 Jan 09 @ 2:24 pm
i use ond cdj with tccd and it works fine. you have to set a shortcut key on your laptop to CLONE DECK then once you do that you bring in the song you wanna play hit your clone deck key then switch to the other deck. load the next song mix it in an repeat.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jan 09 @ 6:13 am
djranesPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Jayson6 wrote :

The thing is I only have one DN-S3500 and I wanted to control both decks using one, just like I can in serato (input reverse feature)

Is there anyway I could?

Any help would be appreciated. thx

This is my interpretation to your question:
1.) You want to control 2 deck with 1 DN-S3500 at the same time? ==== Answer is no
2.) You can control the 2 decks with a single DN-S3500 but one at a time. Which means you can control the default deck (on cue) with your DN-S3500 while the other deck is on active (playing), cannot be controlled.
3.) To satisfy the condition no.2 AUTOMATICALLY, go to setting>options>Auto Headphones>Always. Likewise press TAB on your keyboard if you want to choose which deck you want to control with.

Happy mixing...then after your trial...go for the VDJ pro.

发表时间 Fri 09 Jan 09 @ 6:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)