快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: pioneer DJM-1000, SL1 Box.. need help...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Im trying to see if I am able to hook up my Pioneer DJM-1000 mixer, using Midi for video along with my SL1 Box for Virtual DJ?
i found another forum where you could download an XML file to hook up a behringer ddm4000 mixer...

is there such a file for the pioneer DJM-1000? it says it has midi in the mixer.. and Im assuming I would need a midi to usb connector... what else would I need? or do I even need the SL1 box?

Im new to Virtual DJ and need help.. Thank you in advance!!!

oh as far as my computer goes..

new macbook pro
2.8ghz
320gig 7200 hard drive
4 gig of ram
512mb video card

Thanks again!!

发表时间 Wed 07 Jan 09 @ 9:26 pm
Can anybody help me?

I have a gig on the 18th, and Im hoping to maybe get this working before hand?

I would really appreciate the help..

Thanks

发表时间 Tue 13 Jan 09 @ 11:23 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You will need a MIDI input on your PC of some description. You wouldn't need to download anything, VirtualDJ has MIDI learn built in.

It should be dead simple once you've got it plugged in :)

You'll need the SL-1 to work as your soundcard - the DJM-1000 doesn't have one built in.

发表时间 Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 12:10 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
As SBDJ said, it is everything in VDJ options. You just need midi to usb cable. Watch to connect to midi out (not in) at mixer and that's all. Use midi learn function to set functions of mixer and SL-1 box as sound card.

XML file that you get for behringer mixer is just predefined midi functions for mixer ddm4000. You can do the same with your pioneer 1000 and save as XML file.

发表时间 Wed 14 Jan 09 @ 9:36 am
ok so since my macbook pro only has 2 USB inputs... the SL1 box would be in 1 input, and the midi-USB would be in the other? and then I would need to move my music/video library to say either the internal drive, or the firewire drive?

and virutal DJ should pick the midi input up when I plug it in?

I really appreciate all the help :)

and will any usb-midi plug work? seems like there are a ton of them on ebay for pretty cheap...

发表时间 Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 9:17 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there, are you on bootcamp?

发表时间 Tue 20 Jan 09 @ 11:27 am
Negative, I am not running bootcamp... will that make a difference?

发表时间 Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 5:18 pm
hi there..am in a need for detailed explanation and description about how to connect (my laptop which has ofcourse the virtual dj) to two Pioneer CDJ-1000 MK3 ,in order to operate from the mixer and the pioneers along with the assistance of the great virtual dj program ..as am a dj and i need the asnwer as soon as possible..
1.what do i need exactly of cables and wires and equipment?
2.how exactly is the connection set?
3.what configeration on the virtual dj should be picked
please provide pictures of possible

*note: i have a creative external sound card(sound blaster) which has RCA input and output,(the red/white plug in)
thanksssss alot in advance

发表时间 Mon 20 Jul 09 @ 3:11 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)