快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Scratch->Stutter

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dydy1PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is it possible to scratch with Virtual DJ? I mean, going from stutter cue to scratch, stutter cue -> scratch -> stutter cue -> scratch, and so on.
To simplify all this, my question is: Can you make Virtual DJ return to the cue point by itself, right after you release the platter after a scratch?

Is it possible to create a short cut that can do that?

发表时间 Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 3:34 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are using timecode or a controller that you can scratch from ... you are in control of the tracks position. The software can not know what your intentions are just because you stop moving the platter.

发表时间 Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 7:06 am
Not true, it could be an implemented feature, I've brought up the same suggestion awhile back. The Numark CDX had a feature called "scratch + cue". You could do a scratch, release the vinyl, and when you did another scratch the song would automatically jump back to the cue point so you could scratch the same sound again. American Audio's "Velocity" CD player had the same feature but it was called "Beat Juggle Mode". I wish VDJ would implement this feature. Yes, you could say it's "cheat juggling" but it makes for some pretty cool lightning fast doubles.

发表时间 Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 10:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)