快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Change resolution without opening?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I use a 40" HDTV for my monitor. It is very nice to have, but it is a pain when I install a program that opens in a resolution that is not compaible with my TV, like VirtualDJ. I have this problem with most programs when I first install it, but I can always fix the problem by using ALT + ENTER, or editing the config file or telling windows to open it in a window, but none of these methods work with VirtualDJ and I would like to use the TV with my DJ box so I can have a clear view of what Im doing when I'm DJing.

So here is the question: Does anyone know a way to change the resolution without opening the program? or know if VDJ uses a config file, if yes, were does it save to?

Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 4:25 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Just click the maximize button at the top right of the VDJ window, and it will run as a window rather than fullscreen.

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 8:43 pm
I would do that, if I the monitor didnt turn blue every time i open VDJ. Is there a mapped key to maxamize or restor the window? I can use the keyboard and mouse when its open, just cant see anything.
Thanks for your response though.

发表时间 Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 12:49 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do you use default shortcuts?

If it's a fresh install, put this file I uploaded you in the My documents \ VirtualDJ folder
(if it's a 4.x or higher version). Than start virtualdj, wait for the screen to turn blue
and press CTRL+M to put it in window mode.

Regards.

发表时间 Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 1:49 pm
Thanks Erxon! That worked. I have been messing with this problem for about 2 weeks now, but that fixed it. Thanks again!

发表时间 Mon 29 Dec 08 @ 1:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)