快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sound Card Query....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

wp142Home userMember since 2008
Hi, I posted earlier (http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/101756/PC_Version_Technical_Support/Listening_to_both_headphones_and_speakers____.html) about listening to headphones and speakers on 2 different channels simultaneously in order to beatmix....however, after a bit of research, I realise that the fact that i've only got one audio output jack on my laptop could prove to be a bit of a problem....

I believe there isn't a way to simply split the audio output to create two different channels (I have already tried an audio splitter which seems to simply give 2 identical 'sounds') so would I have to buy an external Sound Card with 4 or 5 different channels/outputs in order to achieve what I want?!

This is not a problem as I know that they're not particularly expensive, however any guidance as to which one I might need would be very welcome! ;-)

Thanks, Will

x

发表时间 Thu 25 Dec 08 @ 7:14 pm
neuracePRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've been using the "Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Z5 Notebook" for about 3 years now with success. If you require more channels you have the option of using an external USB or firewire soundcard.

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 12:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)