快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Big problem with streaming...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello everyone.

I just tried to broadcast for the first time using VirtualDJ 4.3.r13 on Mac OS X 10.4.11 and came up with a frustrating problem.

When I plugged in the server info it was incorrect. When I tried entering the correct server info, it would keep reverting back to what I entered originally. Now it just keeps tacking on SOME of the original bad info at the end no matter how many times I try or what info I enter.

Is this a known problem? Thank you.

发表时间 Thu 18 Dec 08 @ 9:38 pm
Register, update/upgrade

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 9:26 am
Hmmmmm...it came on my Mac when I bought it from someone. I can't seem to find any registration code like with most programs. Any suggestions?

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 9:32 am
See if you can get in touch with whoever sold you the mac...if it's a pirated version then you'll have to buy a legal copy. I think you could contact one of the moderators to confirm the number is valid...maybe? Idunno...

If you can get the serial number and register it (on this website), then you'll be able to upgrade.

Either way, using a licensed copy would be the best way to go. v5.2.1 is stable.

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 9:38 am
Ok, i'll do that. Thank you so much!

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 9:51 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi azraelibanez, license is not transferable ownership. U need to purchase the pro version or get the console edition. Anyway the v5.2.1 is more stable than that first version. V4.3;)

if u like the program, pls support its development by purchasing it. Thanks;)

Hope to see u with us soon.

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 08 @ 1:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)