快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Sound problems with DJ Console Mk 2.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey all,

So I finally got around to obtaining a Hercules DJ Console Mk 2 and its latest driver (for the Mac Leopard OS) and was ready to have some fun. However, as soon as I plugged my headphones into the unit, it rapidly became clear that something wasn't right: my headphone selection knob isn't functioning properly. The "Deck A" and "Deck B" positions bring up the song in neither Deck A nor Deck B, the "Mix" position works properly, and the "Split" position brings up a particularly hideous mono mix in the right earphone only. On top of all that, in the control panel, as I change the knob position, the panel gives me strange readings. It correctly identifies the "Deck A," "Deck B," and "Mix" positions, but when set to the "Split" position, the control panel identifies it as such for about a nanosecond before labeling it as "Deck B" again.

And, to put the cherry on top, when I try to set my DJ Console Mk 2 up as the active soundcard for VDJ, it tells me that there's an error in the DJ Console Mk 2's soundcard. As such, I've been using the built-in soundcard on my 15" early-'08 MacBook Pro with the Mk2 as the driver.

What might be the problem, exactly? I've searched a little bit and didn't find any posts relating to these issues, so I figured I'd make a new topic.

Thanks in advance.

-- NowhereManXP

发表时间 Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 10:53 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Pls ask this kind of question in the mac forum in the future..hehe i almost missed it;)

As for the error in core audio, it is mainly due to ur setting. Tell me what is ur setting right now?

Are u using external too??

Regards.
Mac Tech Support Forum Moderator.

PS: Also look into the mac forum for more troubleshooting with the herc mk2.

发表时间 Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 4:40 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Did you also update VDJ, which ever version you are using ( DJC Edition or Pro)?

发表时间 Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:50 pm
Thanks guys,

spinnaJ -- What do you mean by "setting"? On Virtual DJ or on the DJ Console Mk2 itself? I'm not using an external mixer right now, if that makes any dfference (honestly don't own one; relatively new to DJing, so I'm getting the hang of it and collecting equipment as I go).

DJ Phatso -- I'm using the 5.2.1 Mac edition of Pro. It tells me I'm fully updated.

-- NowhereManXP

发表时间 Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 8:25 pm
It is at the VDJ sound setting;)

Have u activate the herc in the remote panel? It should be highlighted in green.

发表时间 Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 3:51 pm
spinnaJ,

Sweet! Thanks a lot man. Now it works just fine. All of your help was incredibly appreciated. :)

-- NowhereManXP

发表时间 Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 7:05 pm
No problem. now enjoy n dun forget to look into the mac forum too..hehe,, i will always be there:P

发表时间 Sat 06 Dec 08 @ 2:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)