快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Hercules RMX & VDJ - Sound Problems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok when using my hercules rmx with virtual dj on my laptop, everything runs perfect on it but sometimes i'll fade another track in, and sits at a lower volume then it shud then within a couple of seconds it all of sudden pops loud again. has anyone ever come across this and if so how do i fix it as i need it for a few gigs very soon!

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 3:19 pm
auto gain probably needs to be switched off.

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 3:44 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Did you scanned your files? This might happen because you didn't scanned file and after loading in memory is finished so is the scanning so Autogain is making peak level at 0dB. Scan your files before you play them or turn off Autogain option.

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 5:16 pm
The auto gain feature is ok when playing background music at low levels but if your playing out you can soon blow your speakers, I had massive increases in volume far louder than the track it was replacing. Best thing to do is turn it of and go back to doing it manually

发表时间 Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 1:55 am
Not true, Autogain is improved in latest version and is working very good. There is tracks that are louder, that's why you have "Always 0db+Remember" , so set it and it will be the same you load it next time.

发表时间 Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 2:50 am
Alf,

I have been using auto+remember as my default for as logn as I have been using VDJ, it works for the best part but I still get tracks that come in louder than the previous track.

I have gotten used to this now on my RMX and I have the system set up so that the master, and deck volumes are always at 50% then if I load a tune that is louder or quiter I can adjust the deck volumes accordingly... By wathcing the VU bars while playing the track while faded out/thourgh headphones will often give me an idea and I can pretty much compensate - and reasonably accurately. However it is a pain!!

You mentioned previously about scanning tracks first and not using autogain. Can you explain a bit more please?

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 6:36 am
Did you scanned files before you load it in the deck?
If you turn off Autogain, it will have level that is recorded, no gain applied.

发表时间 Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 7:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)