快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: I really need some experienced opinions...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm starting to get bigger in my area and what not and have been vdj for a long long time basically mastered it rite...

Well I have the turntables and all that but I'm new with the mac and was wondering what I needed to start running tcd and tcv...

I currently have 2-stanton t.80 turntables, A numark icdx that I'm currently running as a controller (it works excellent no complaints) and just a lil stanton mixer nothing fancy, The only thing I'm missing is a Sound card I already have the vinyl...I need some suggestions on what sound card to get and I'm getting a new mixer but not sure which kind I want yet, if anyone could share their knoledge with me about mixers they have used thats good for the money...

Thanks,
Mike

发表时间 Tue 25 Nov 08 @ 10:55 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
What controller do you have?
I see you have the icon of a DJ Console, it's MP3 Control or MK2?

If it's a MK2, you can use TCVs and TCCDs like I say in my BLOG.

发表时间 Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 12:24 pm
I'm using a numark icdx as my controller rite now I only have one of em... and I just run my out pur lines to my mixer....I only have the pc version for the hercules mk2

But I want a good sound card with low latency ya no, cause I really dont care to switch to serato it doesnt offer enough features

发表时间 Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 3:24 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can use the herc mk2 pc version for mac too and u need only to update to the mac driver;)

Look at xonor's setting in his blog when configure;)

发表时间 Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 3:35 pm
xonorPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Go to your "download center" up in this page, and you can download the mac version.

Thanks spinnaj.

发表时间 Wed 26 Nov 08 @ 5:52 pm
I just checked my download center and it had nothing for mac under my hercules only pc...But I really wanna venture away from the hercules and get into turntables and get the good shit with zero latency ya no or as low as possible

发表时间 Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 5:08 am
No download the pro DMG file for the mac version. The PC hercs mk2 hardware can still be used for mac for this;)

发表时间 Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 5:45 am
happy thanksgiving to all yall.....where can I find this file at???

发表时间 Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 12:31 pm
At ur download center my friend.. there u may find ur mac version VDJ Pro. Download the ones with dmg;)

For herc driver for mac, u can find it here.

发表时间 Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 12:34 pm
U need to install the mac driver for ur hercules.. The link is at my above post;)

发表时间 Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 12:39 pm
hey thank you very much imma give this a try and get back to you with it thank you again very much and happy holidays to you

发表时间 Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 12:40 pm
All the best. N happy thanksgiving day to u too;)

If u encounter any problem while setting up, just ask;)

发表时间 Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 12:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)