快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Please help. [us-144 and headphones]

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am not to good with computers, and just got the Numark Total Control, I'm using Virtual DJ with it. It is running through a US-144, I have my normal speakers for my computer running into the back of it, [it has a connector that one goes into the red, one goes into the white, then you hook up normal speakers to it. An 8th inch? I dunno what it is.] And then I have the headphones hooked up to the 'phones' part.

However, I can't seem to get my headphones working so that I can hear both tracks playing through them, so that I can mix. Or, am I missing something here about DJing. I dunno.

Please help. I currently have it setup like the other forum post told me about the US-144, but one of the tracks when I move the crossfader goes into my computers speakers on my laptop, and the other side goes to the computer speakers that I plugged in to the US-144.

Should I plug my headphones in the headphone jack on my computer? And then do I change some setting so that my headphones here the other track?

Ughh. So confused.

Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 23 Nov 08 @ 3:12 pm
tbozsHome userMember since 2008
Hi! im using VDJ mix station 3 and I want to improve my DJing skills. I want to search and listen to a suitable track on headphones whilst other track is playing on the main speakers. How can I do that?

Thabo
S.A

发表时间 Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 3:52 am
You need a 4.1 soundcard

发表时间 Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 1:12 pm
Are you talking to me or him?

All I'm trying to figure out is where to plug in the headphones and what settings to use when hooking up the numark total control. That's all. Please help. :p

Pretty much any setting I choose I can't seem to hear both tracks coming out of my headphones, one in each ear.

发表时间 Mon 24 Nov 08 @ 9:12 pm
I need some help. Using VIRTUAL DJ I can mix the songs ok, but I would like to be able to cue the next sons through my (USB) headphones. When I do plug in my headphones, the music stops going through my PC/Stereo (entertainment center), and is audible through my headphones. Is it possible to cue and or preview a song on deck 2 while a song is playing on deck 1? If so, what am I doing wrong? Please help!!

发表时间 Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 10:28 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
BigDawgSinista wrote :
I need some help. Using VIRTUAL DJ I can mix the songs ok, but I would like to be able to cue the next sons through my (USB) headphones. When I do plug in my headphones, the music stops going through my PC/Stereo (entertainment center), and is audible through my headphones. Is it possible to cue and or preview a song on deck 2 while a song is playing on deck 1? If so, what am I doing wrong? Please help!!

You need 4.1 sound card and you need to setup options in VDJ to "Headphones"

发表时间 Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 4:32 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)