Pioneer DDJ-T1 Enhanced Controller Mapper
名称: Pioneer DDJ-T1 Enhanced Controller Mapper|
作者: zacek100 - Professional edition user -
发表时间: Wed 13 Feb 13 @ 12:53 pm
最后更新: Fri 19 Apr 13 @ 1:17 am
总下载量: 3 851
Pioneer DDJ-T1 Enhanced Controller Mapper v1.2
Forum thread: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/173945/Hardware_Technical_Support/HID_Definition_implementation.html
Fully functional definition/mapper set for the DDJ-T1, includes the following features:
- Used all bits of resolution on the jog wheels and pitch sliders
- All panels defined and mapable
- All buttons defined and mapable
- All LED indicators defined and mapable, and yes... including the elusive Jog Ring
Many thanks to Atomix Support Staff and to DjTechie (TechNZ) who helped me out with the HID definition build-up. Due credit to PhantomDeejay as I used some of his previous mapper work from the DDJ-SX project to save time on the mapper portion.
*** See documentation for the mapping layout ***
Version 1.2 changes:
- Fixed mixer / deck transport controls with 2-Deck skins
Version 1.1 changes:
- Incorporated VDJ's native use of SLIP_MODE and LOOP_ROLL
- I was not able to make the controller report the "Change of Decks" state, as a workaround I assigned the ACTIVE button to perform the foreground leftdeck/rightdeck function. Not an issue for skins that show all 4 decks in full or skins that are 2 decks only.
- Works with the standard 2/2-4 swap/4 deck skins and also with the Enhanced DDJ-Ergo skin.
- You will need to install the FlanJet (TexZK) effects to use the premapped buttons assigned to them.
- Some functions are activated by using a combination of buttons on the controller. When using SHIFT in your sequence make sure you press SHIFT FIRST and release LAST. There is a bug in VDJ where if you release SHIFT while still holding your secondary button and do this enough times VDJ will stop communicating with the controller until you restart VDJ.
- Other functions require you to hold the secondary button for a specific amount of time in order for a particular feature to be activated. Note that triggering occurs at the release of the button. Not waiting the amount of time required will trigger the other function that did not require the holding time.
- Bug reports or feedback would be greatly appreciated :)
*** IMPORTANT***: If you have other DDJ-T1 defs/mappers installed, you must remove those before installing this mapper set, otherwise you might get unexpected controller behaviour.
Just run the downloaded package, it should automatically put the definition file in the DEVICES folder and the mapper file in the MAPPERS folder. If successful, you will see: "Pioneer DDJ-T1 by Zacek100 v1.x" in CONFIG/MAPPERS screen.