快速登录:  

Forum: Asian Forum

话题: The Chinese Wuhan original A8 entertainment media limited company on October 20 soon holds Trance.patey

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

The Chinese Wuhan original A8 entertainment media limited company on October 20 soon holds Trance.patey

Address: Wuhan Hongshan area Hongshan square

First half: Trance time: 8:00-10:00

Second half: Electro time: 10:00-12:00

The host hits the DJ teacher: Joe

English name: joe

Chinese name: Arab League fine jade

Individual style: Trance Progressive House Electro House Deep House Club Club house vocal House Rb Hip hop

Introduced personally that,In 1997 the Hubei conservatory graduated, joins the Remix ranks, in 1998 joined DJ the MC ranks, in 1999 Hubei Remix obtained fourth honorably, in 2003 under the big sign DJ instruction honor gain domestic cutting edge fourth session of DJ big game third, in 2006 joined the original China A8,2008 year glory letter to enter world TOPDJ99 famous home 6th, my music journey unceasing study unceasing mutual exchange

Welcome fellow seniors and the friend comes to participate in the onlooking to thank everybody continuously to my support!

My main page: www.djjoe.cn

My MSN:-------------

Edit by spinnaJ
Sorry no email is allowed from no license user.

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 1:11 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi china dj-joe, if u wish to write in simplified chinese, u may do so..after all it be nothing as it is called asian forum:P

Cheers;)

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 08 @ 4:52 pm
spinnaJ, hello, are you a DJ it?

I am from China, a DJS, and you can exchange music, I can tell you right-mail or MSN?

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 4:30 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi joe, yes i am a dj from singapore.

I'm sorry exchanging music in the forum is not permitted. Msn is only allowed for licensed user.

Anyway in the forum, we tend to help each other. If u have a any problem or anything to share, u can post it here and it is welcome;)

PS: U may put ur info n to let ur fellow countryman know where u are at the thread below.

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/93854/Asian_Forum/Mari_Berkenalan_(Let_s_get_to_know).html

And i hope to see u are a pro user soon;)

Regards;)

发表时间 Fri 10 Oct 08 @ 9:45 pm
I know I left my MSN it to you -------, you have their own original works of music here, I am a creative DJ, since there are a lot of time on the exchange in the VDJ!

Edit by spinnaJ
Sorry no email is allowed from no license user..thanks for understanding;)

发表时间 Sat 11 Oct 08 @ 1:21 am
coc7_Home userMember since 2007
joe pro

发表时间 Wed 12 Nov 08 @ 8:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)