快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: WMA Files problems?????

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Why can't my Mac play the wma files????

发表时间 Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 9:21 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Apple doesnt natively support these files.

You need to install this , http://qtwmacodec.sourceforge.net/

Then add on Config > Codecs .wma choosing the codec , quick time audio decoder

发表时间 Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 2:22 pm
I downloaded the software and I added it into the config section, but I still can't play the wm files. pleas help......

Thanks alot

发表时间 Sat 22 Mar 08 @ 11:40 pm
Alright , try this codec instead :

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/flip4mac.mspx

its a free limited edition but will let you play wma , fine just doesn't allow drm protected files or convering tracks too and from wma.

Microsoft gives no official support for windows media formats on mac any more and only their legacy player is available as abandonware.

发表时间 Sun 23 Mar 08 @ 9:44 am
Dude.......thanks alot .........its finally playing all of my wma files............is this a trial session? because I don't want it to cut off on me while I have the floor rocking.........lol I have this little gig every Friday nights.............so maybe when one day when I grow I'll be like you.....lol

Skyfx you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your boy Los

发表时间 Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 4:06 am
Great to hear your up and running , no it wont cut out on you.

You just wont be able to record to wma.

发表时间 Mon 24 Mar 08 @ 12:22 pm
Huh? I wanted to play my wma files too. However, I can't even see my wma files in my browser. I've done the described steps above, but they stlll are not found in the browser. I even tried to drag-n-drop it into one on my players, no luck. (then I double checked, an mp3 worked)

Anything I'm not doing or doing wrong?

发表时间 Tue 06 May 08 @ 10:31 pm
Hey! I figured it out! When I went to change the codec list as described above, I kept changing the wmv entry and not the wma because wma DID NOT EXIST in the list! I just didn't look close enough! Duh! :)

They work now! Yahoo! I used the flip4mac software.

Sad to find out it doesn't support DRM though. I guess that means I just have to run Tunebite (the best $25 I've ever spent) before trying to play the wma tracks I download. I have Napster and Tunebite running in a Parallels VM of XP. It just means I can't play that request on-the-fly at a gig as quickly as in the past, I guess. :)

发表时间 Thu 08 May 08 @ 3:24 pm
I am having this same problem... I downloaded flip4mac and added wma w/quicktime audio decoder to the codecs list in virtual vinyl. The wma files are showing up in the browser, however when I load the song to the deck, I get an error message! Any idea what I can do??

发表时间 Wed 31 Mar 10 @ 9:25 pm
Anytime I get a WMA file I just use a free program called "Switch" and convert it to mp3 so I don't have to deal with all the bs you guys are going through.

发表时间 Thu 01 Apr 10 @ 1:17 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
itunes converts for free, and its already on your mac.

发表时间 Thu 01 Apr 10 @ 1:42 pm
So should I just give up and convert all my files? How bout re-installing numark and trying flip4mac? Thanks

Raffi

发表时间 Fri 02 Apr 10 @ 5:52 pm
Hello, Help Please...I have done the following instructions from about still no luck with wma files....I can see the files, but when I drag them to a side....it says error????????

发表时间 Thu 15 Apr 10 @ 4:08 am
djjohanPRO InfinityMember since 2005
djdunneed wrote :
djdunneed wrote :
Hello, Help Please...I have done the following instructions from about still no luck with wma files....I can see the files, but when I drag them to a side....it says error????????

Hey Dude I have the same problem I followed the steps below but it istill not work "ANY BODY CAN HELP?????"

发表时间 Thu 15 Apr 10 @ 10:07 pm

发表时间 Thu 22 Apr 10 @ 11:52 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
geras210: Please do not spam this thread with repeated posts. Please also note that this particular forum language is english; other languages have their own subforums.

Thankyou.

发表时间 Fri 23 Apr 10 @ 5:53 am
kb383Home userMember since 2009
that foreign guy was right...... thanks very much........... i installed the flip4mac software but it didnt work whe it was set to quicktime decoder in the codec bar...... i then read the foreign guy post and made out few things... change from quicktime to internal video decoder... thanks again

发表时间 Thu 07 Oct 10 @ 5:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)