快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Help Needed: Mic Problem with MK2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ReTangoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, I have use VDJ with a MK2, and have a Shure SM58 mic. The mic has a XLR connector (a circle with 3 pins), so I purchased a XLR female to 1/4 male (stereo) cable in order to connect it to the MK2 (the store guy told me it should be stereo stereo beacause the mic is "balanced"). Unfortunaltely, it does not work, volume is too low. I think it may have something to do with the impedance (no idea what this is exactly) or the fact that the mic is "balanced" (dont know exactly what this is either). The shure SM58 is a low impedance mic, while the Hercules MK2 seems to require a high impedance mic or the like. Any idea on how I can plug the most classic vocal mic to the MK2? Any help appreciated, I´m completely lost here... (hoy can it be so difficult to plug a mic! :(

发表时间 Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 5:10 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Balanced means that you have 3 wires instead of 2 going out of mic. This is because of noise. But with short cables you don't need all 3 (so stereo plug), but this can't help you.

As you said, it works, but level is too low. So you need preamplifier to work. I have Behringer Tube Ultragain MIC100. It is very cheap and it works.

发表时间 Wed 19 Apr 06 @ 8:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)