快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Keyshifter 3.1Bug...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I know this isn't an OFFICIAL VDJ piece of software, however, if you are considering adding it as a component, there is a bug.

It can be reproduced:

With a Karaoke ZIPPED track, if I don't use Keyshifter at all but it is loaded in the FX, audio is fine. If I use the Keyshifter to change down or up, I get these random clicks.... they don't occur in the same place for different semitones. For example, at -1.0 setting, the click I was monitoring occur at one spot, at +1.0 the click occurred earlier.... the clicks DO recur at the same place over and over again in the song. So in the above example I was focusing on one frame of a song "A Nightingale Sang at Berkley Square." The phrase (as the title) would click at -1.0 betweeen the k and the ley in q and the ua in Square, but at +1.0 it would occur in the word Berkley.

I've suspected this was a problem for some time. Some of my files are were older and had degraded and I thought it was that, but after importing some songs from the disks I noticed it still occurred.

发表时间 Wed 12 Apr 06 @ 4:33 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)