快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: HELP!!!...TCCD...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Safe,

for first thing I apologize me for my English, then I would like a question hoping to find with you the solution.
I have recorder the TCCDs (file mp3 from 10.9 MB, 12 minutes around) on CD-R, unloaded by this site, start VDJ Pro, set the parameters for the TCCD, play on the reader double CD (TASCAM CD-X1700),
I press Auto Configuration and me from this error:

No timecode signal found.
Please play to timecoded vinyl on the turntable and try again.
If it\'s still not working, check your cables, and the volumes of your soundcard.

Manually I don\'t succeed also to the signale, in the display it points out the signal, Timecode quality but anything set or moves me he/she remains on the 0... I Hope can help me...

P.S. I premise that I am titular of the professional version of VDJ...

Kindest regards

DjRudy78

发表时间 Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 4:17 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
some cd-players won't play the signal right. Which cd-players do you use? are you sure you connected them right??

发表时间 Sat 25 Mar 06 @ 10:33 pm
i have the same problem, i have a pair of dns 5000 cd players and its sound like its stops and go really quick the track dont go anywhere i can hear it but i guess its interpreted the worng way can someone help ?

thanx in advanced

发表时间 Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 6:51 pm
foamgodPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I wish I could help, but I recently was bragging on how cool VDJ was over the more popular(here in Detroit anyway) RANE SERATO, and I got punked both times in 2 cool clubs by using the time coded CD on the Denon 5000 CD player and later on the Pioneer CDJ-1000s. Man was I embarrassed, but had successfully perfomed on the 1200 turntables, which saved my rep. I think that VDJ is limited by support and technical trying to keep up with their Rane competitor. It's like XM trying to compete with Sirius and Howard Stern. I am still a fan but with no answer for you.

发表时间 Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 7:03 am
koveeHome userMember since 2006
hmm

发表时间 Sun 02 Apr 06 @ 11:07 pm
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I used the Stanton C.304 CD Players, everything worked fine, now I upgraded to the new Denon DN-S3500's and I get 0% time code quality....the wave is all over the place, the needle on the decks is all over the place.....so is it my new Denon Cd Players???

Strange!!

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 3:54 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
mzack: i think yes, but on this cd-player you can set a lot of settings (in set menu).
Will try next week with this cd-player. will contact you, but i think it should work if you set that it leave signal from cd just like it is.

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 4:09 pm
mzackPRO InfinityMember since 2006
OK....Thanks, I will look forward to hearing about it....

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 4:37 pm
so, it´s not a good idea to work with TCCDs, since not all cd players are compatible,mmm what a shame, there should exist a list with all compatible cd players, don´t you think so?

发表时间 Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:49 am

发表时间 Thu 06 Apr 06 @ 2:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)