快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Will v1.2 cost more than v1.12?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
??

发表时间 Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 3:44 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We don't have any answer for now. But one thing is sure: if you purchase now, you'll have the 1.2 upgrade for free.

发表时间 Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 4:40 pm
YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Okay, I've finally decided to stump up the cash and register version 1.12. It's down-loading now. Just hope you're correct about the free upgrade :o)

发表时间 Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 6:18 pm
Don't worry, all registered users before the release will have the upgrade for free.

发表时间 Mon 12 Nov 01 @ 6:40 pm
I bought the 1.12 version some month ago. I am wondering how you will do to be sure that I am a 1.12 buyer ?
I am, as a lot of people, waiting for a long time for the new version, but I won't pay again for the new version.
I received at that time a mail with a url to download the 1.12 version, I lost the mail you sent me, so if I have to give some user account or password, I am not able to provide it. I won't give you the visa number I used to pay. All that I can provide, are my full name & snailmail address
So ?

JC.

发表时间 Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 4:16 pm
No problem, just mail us at service@atomixmp3.com with your full name, I'll tell you if your email address is registered. All the registered users will receive a mail to the address they provided during the purchase.

Don't worry we'll never ask you your CB number.

发表时间 Tue 13 Nov 01 @ 5:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)