快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: We can wait......but...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

we dont want the 1.2beta with all the bugs but the 1.2 final:)
If you do one job Do it in the right way says my grandpa:)

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 1:08 am
Your Grandpa is right, but what makes you think a beta will be released? I can assure you they will be releasing the final version, that's why we're waiting, so that we get a bug free version that can be used at live gigs with no worries of crashing, etc.

MiXmAsTeR

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 8:11 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
exaclty, you might have heard rumors on some forums but don't worry Atomixmp3 will be released in its final version soon

As said by the author the release will be available before december 2001

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 11:59 am
yeah, a bit over three weeks till December. We will see if Atomix releases the new version in time......they say they will release it before December but i dont reckon they will.

They could....(it would surprise me), but i just think that they wont have it out by then. An excuse will come up.

23 days and counting!

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 2:27 pm
They will release a next version but these progs are simply hard ot code ... look al the other stuff:
PCDJ -- onlything good about this progg is the BPm calculation but atomixmp3 does this too AND much quicker ...
Costs : 200$ Without controller :-s
BPM Studio --Is a toy ... very expensive!
Traktor-dj: can't run 2 hours without crashing, same for PCDJ
Discosoft -- 495$ !!! Are they crazy!!!?
Visual Discomix -- VERY slow and eats sydtem resources
and so on and so on ...

Atomixmp3 is the only prog that can beatmatch in one click!
It can run for 13 hours without crashing or even restarting! [tested it myself ;-)] and only costs 60$
I think it isn't such a hard choice to make ...
Best regards ,
DJ T-bone

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 6:03 pm
I've not posted a message for some time - I had virtually given up on the new version and atomix.

Now I hear that Atomix has sold out to e-jay - and lookin at the www.ejay.com site and seeing the DJ Mixstation, my fears are confirmed!!!!!!!!

Yan - what the f**k is going on???????

Will we still get the new version or not?

You have a duty to all your previous customer to let us all know what is happening - do we all have to go any BUY the new version from e-jay - or what??????

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 9:32 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
dave_ocean please read the messages in the forums, and you'll see that whatever will happen with Ejay, Atomixmp3 will continue.

发表时间 Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 9:47 pm
Atomix has NOT sold out... the 1.2 final shall be around shortly, and i'm looking forward to it!!

发表时间 Fri 09 Nov 01 @ 7:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)