快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: So many bad links on this page...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Half the links on this page do not work, I know you say you are waiting until 1.2 is released before changing everything, but why not leave the links to all pages working UNTIL the new version is released. Why take the online manual off?? It wouldn't hurt to leave it there, you don't need to take a webpage offline while you code a new one, even I know that.

It's stupid to take something away just because you plan to replace it in the future, you may as well leave it there so people can still make use of it. Wouldn't that be sensible??

I wanted to download the skin file for helping me make my own skins for my copy of Atomix, the link points to: http://www.atomixmp3.com/skins.zip

But guess what?! That takes me back to the initial page of this website. I know that skins are not needed for the old version as the new one will use a different file type for skins, but why not just leave the zip file available for those of us to who want to play around with it and make our own skins, it's not as though 1.2 is anywhere near being released yet, so all this removing of pages has been and is very premature and silly. Why do it???!!!!!

Can any benevolent soul on here who has that zip file please send it to me by email or ICQ?

jamesqb2001@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

发表时间 Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 4:58 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003

发表时间 Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 5:59 pm
I know about the PDF file, but I want the skins.zip file so I can learn more about making skins and hopefully make one myself.

发表时间 Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 10:08 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Please write to our webmaster: webmaster@atomixmp3.com and inform him of the broken link.

发表时间 Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 10:13 pm
Isn't that your job, it's a website for Atomix after all, you should ensure that all links are working and inform the webmaster yourself if any are reported to be down.

The skins.zip file link goes straight to the main page of this site as many other bad links do, this isn't a broken link, its one that has been re-routed.

I think this website needs a shake-up, and it isn't my job to see that it's done.

发表时间 Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 10:59 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
You're right it is not your job, but it isn't us too.

However, the skin.zip file has been deleted as in the next version all the engine has been recoded. I mean that the old skins will not be compatible with the new version.

Regards,
Yan-X

发表时间 Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 11:06 pm
It may not be your job, but it is most definitely your concern, it is your company's website!

The file has been deleted because of changes that don't affect us since Atomix has NOT released the new version yet, we haven't even been given a release date - STILL!

Why take off a file that is still needed? Why remove it when the new version you refer to is not even released?! I still have to use 1.12 and therefore would like that file so that I could make skins for the version that I HAVE to use. Where is the logic in removing something when you HAVE NOT released the new version you refer to???

Since it appears that Ejay are in breach of contract, whether a verbal one or a written one, for releasing the beta version of Atomix instead of waiting for the completed version (seems everyone's getting tired of waiting...) does it mean that we have to wait even more than the current 10 months while you battle it out with them??!! Why do we have to sit and wait for no reason other than profit-making actions being taken by Atomix, when we have paid for Atomix and all the upgrades for 1.XX??!!?!?! Keep that side of Atomix from affecting the already paid-up users of the software.

Now, where can I find that file, since it is still applicable to the latest available version of Atomix?

发表时间 Sun 28 Oct 01 @ 11:49 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I´ve sent a mail to the webmaster to send you the file asap. I can´t send it because I already deleted it, but you can also use one of the existing .bmp files in your AtomixMP3 folder. Don´t forget to backup it.

发表时间 Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 7:48 am
Thank you Mama.

发表时间 Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 8:14 am
It's a soul thing.
A body thing.
A spiritual thing.

发表时间 Mon 29 Oct 01 @ 4:43 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
where can i download this beta released by Ejay??
im a registered member, i ought to be allowed to d/l it!!!
plz post the link here, and send it to my email
dj2nv@djsuperstars.com

CHEERS!
.::DJ2nV::.

发表时间 Thu 08 Nov 01 @ 10:19 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)