快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: I'm glad

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Now I am for certain that Atomix is the worst company I have ever seen. Not only do they advertise a open forum about ANYTHING, yes read what you wrote on this thing, ANYTHING. But they decide to delete any intelligent opinions that don't fit into their normal Atomix ass kissing posts. Get out of the game Atomix, your flash in the pan has burnt out.

发表时间 Sat 25 Aug 01 @ 10:17 pm
well you are not the only one who experienced this thing, atomix "team" deleted my messages too couple times, i think they are scared of truth or something

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 2:31 am
hey do it to my messages as well. Even when I am making a sensible, calm and valid point.

You must understand that the 'anything' they refer to, is newspeak, as in George Orwell Newspeak, where 'anything' means anything as long as its what we want you to say.

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 3:36 pm
They do it to my messages as well. Even when I am making a sensible, calm and valid point.

You must understand that the 'anything' they refer to is newspeak, as in George Orwell Newspeak, where 'anything' means anything as long as it's what they want you to say.

(Reposted to correct typo errors, especially the 'we' which should have been 'they' :0)

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 3:38 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Usually, the only messages which are deleted are those with wrong informations, discriminations, adds for other software...
It is not the team who do this work, but the moderators : it is the same for any forums... Sometimes it is the same person, it is the only reproach you can do.
It can be noticed that usualy the message which are modified have been written by anonymous : how strange it is!

Alrea

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 01 @ 10:54 pm
Well what use is it getting a name on this board? Does the name Xypher, Empty, Mereel79 or anything make me less anon than my name right now? But if were all looking to put out information then by all means.

Atomix Productions
Stephane CLAVEL
212, rue de Tolbiac
Paris, 75013
FR
Phone: 33145818083

Call up Atomix and let's ask them personally when the next version is coming out. Oh and this info is what anyone can get by using Whois

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 12:48 am
The purpose of registering in the forums is recognizing each other. So I know that DevilRabbit666 has posted this or that message, and not LamePseudoxxx.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 10:37 am
Besides, the server indicates whether there are new messages since you last logged in or not, and in which topics.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 11:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)