快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: I doubt if betta version exists.... - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

how come we never hear anything from betta testers, do they exist, why don't they say anything about it,new features, the only thing we heaR is that what the atomix team sais, prove that the beta version exists!!!, i am like others is impatient for a new version, but guys stop bullshitting us, how long can we wait, you have been fixing the bug for a year now, how much time do you need to fix a bug, gosh this all seems so unreal to me, i even have a feeling that the team is not working on a new version at all,
don't get me wrong, that's just my idea, i am sure some ppl will agree with me.

发表时间 Mon 13 Aug 01 @ 10:08 pm
djskeetHome userMember since 2005
it exists and it rocks...
and those cool new features will be worth waiting for...

and, if you don't believe me, i 'm NOT part of the Atomix Team (but i'd love to be in it), i'm just a beta tester.

yes, there are new features, yes, it's better, but like all new versions of software, it has still bugs and needs (minor) adjustment. The Atomix Team is working very hard to resolve the bugs we found and i don't think it's necessary to hurry them in any way. Or would you like to have a new version every month, but have it crashing every hour? If not, please wait for the final, stable version. If this doesn't matter to you, go and get you some bpm or traktor and keep on crashing every half an hour... :-)

when this new version comes out u will understand...

发表时间 Mon 13 Aug 01 @ 10:34 pm
how do i know that you are the tester and not the atomix team, if you are really who you say you are email me at komil1@hotmail.com

发表时间 Mon 13 Aug 01 @ 11:13 pm
and please stop offering me traktor and bpm. cuz i wasn't talking anything about them, i am not saying they are better then atomixmp3, but i am not saying that they are crap, cuz traktor is not too bad it has some good features like looping and recording to mp3, but still atomix is better, i hope atomix won't die like VTT did,

发表时间 Mon 13 Aug 01 @ 11:20 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Thanks Stevenvd for your answer !

To the other users: Stevenvd is right, as he says he's a beta tester and can assure you there will be a next version.
For my own as a team member I can confirm that and say that beta testers have made a very good job. For now there are still some bugs so we prefer to correct them before let you use Atomix at a gig.

Atomixmp3, is not died, you'll be surprised soon !

- Dams -

P.S. If you don't believe me you can write me at dams@atomixmp3.com

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 01 @ 7:51 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Guys, please.... before I install the next version, I want you to be sure that at some point during my 4-5 hour shift in the club it's not going to crash and burn. Take your time. Identify the bugs, and fix them or illiminate the feature that is causing them. I have full faith that the people who are being impatient will NOT cause you to hurry and release a piece of software that isn't ready for me to play in front of 200-250 dancers. I can think of nothing worse that could happen than working a crowd into a techo frenzy, only to have the place go dead in the middle of Sandstorm... UGH!! Continue to take your time, and get it right the first time.
Continued Thanks!!!

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 01 @ 6:41 pm
why don't you release the beta version for us to test, it's ok if it's gonna crash when we use it at home, but we know we are not gonna use the betta version in the club, this will just make us to beleive that you guys are really doing something, you know....

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 01 @ 10:12 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Imagine that the beta version is released now... Every body would speak about the different problems : it would give the team a lot of work to answer the questions! They don't have enough time for that. Moreover it would not be useful for you because you won't be able to use it for parties...

Adrien.

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 2:38 pm
Suprised soon???
When did I heard that before???
I think it was in February.

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 3:06 pm
don't you get what i am sayin, i said it's ok if it craches at home, i am not gonna use it at parties, as it's a beta version, i will use it at home, i think most of the atomix users agree with me at this, what we wanna know is that, you are doing something, prove it, and give us beta version, it's ok if it crashes our pc at home not a big deal, in fact you might get some good suggestions too, so what you say about it??

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 10:07 pm
That's exactly what Alrea is trying to point out. The team selected an isolated group to test the beta, not only to keep things kinda quiet, but also to limit the number of times they get the same message. Just count how many times people have said they want an EQ in the next version. Once was enough...

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 5:17 am
But it seems once is not enough when we say we want the new release before next year. It also doesn't seem to be enough when we say we want to have the beta to play around with at home. Tell you what, we promise not even to send in any notes about bugs or problems. Happy?

No, of course you're not, you're busy thinking up another excuse right now. Hoping you can keep making up the excuses until the full version is released, where, in your mind, no-one will care about any of this.

Tick-Tock, the head of Atomix is a .... , time is running out.

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 6:07 pm
djskeetHome userMember since 2005
pffff - think it's it's better to let this one cool down a bit, no use in talking reasonable here...

发表时间 Sat 18 Aug 01 @ 1:32 pm
alreaHome userMember since 2003
yeah, I totaly agree.

发表时间 Sat 18 Aug 01 @ 2:30 pm
Or, in other words, you can't think of anything to say. Reasonable?? Our comments are reasonable, which is why you can't say anything, can't argue against reason, can you?

Come on, just spout the same old crap about keeping ahead of the competition (taking the piss, or what!! The competetion are ahead already, you've given them 8 months to catch up), not wanting to release a buggy beta (all betas are buggy, people know that and respect that), and blah blah blah. You know the drill.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 01 @ 9:52 pm
And by the way, look at the number of people writing disgruntled messages, you should be worried. Too many people are unhappy with this software producer (oxymoron; atomix doesn't produce anything anymore) thats not good.

Prospective purchasers read the messages, how many are put off I wonder when they see the sheer number of angry and let-down customers?!?!

Think about it, I have.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 01 @ 9:56 pm
Come on, we all know that every anonymous message is posted by a single person, that is : you ! :o)

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 01 @ 10:39 pm
i don't think so, i also posted messages too, and iam posting then as anonymous too, so i totally agree with that guy...so i want you to have respect to all the ideas posted here atomixteam, and let people say what they have in their mind, i am saying this, cuz it was me who posted this topic

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 2:03 am
Oh, look ! There was a smiley at the end of my previous post. That means I was kidding :o)

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 10:36 am
No Damocles, I think your wrong that just your message was posted in jest, but rather every single message in this forum has become a joke! Every anonymous asshole (myself included) just comes in and spouts off some bullshit and pretend like anyone should care. We don't.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 01 @ 5:36 pm
95%