快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: I NEED THIS!
I would like to be able to select multiple files at once and then right click and go to bpm editor and cut every one of the tracks BPM's in Half.
I have so many tracks that need the bpm's halfed, and to do it one by one is killing me.
I can select multiple files and then open the editor, and make all selected into a Karaoke file.... So it shouldn't be difficult to add a patch to be able to batch or do multiple BPM Divisions.

Thanks in advance to the Tech Team and Programmers, if you could make this update.

发表时间 Sun 18 Sep 22 @ 2:13 am
You can already get the functionality if you want

I would recommend simply having 2 keyboard keys mapped for it, so that you don't need the bpm editor

I have mapped for it to be done to the selected track in the browser, so I have CTRL+B (for BPM) mapped to:
set_browsed_file_bpm 50%
.. and ALT+B mapped to:
set_browsed_file_bpm 200%

This also works when you select multiple tracks, but since it's so easy i usually do it as part of my prepare flow, where it's one track at the time

I often use it together with the pre-listen feature when adding new music - so I never need to actually load the track to a deck when doing it. But if you want to do it on the track loaded on the current deck, you can instead use:
set_bpm 50%
and:
set_bpm 200%

I did a video on it a while back:

发表时间 Sun 18 Sep 22 @ 5:22 am
You can do batch changes to halve the BPM of multiple tracks now.

1) Select all the tracks you wish to halve the BPM, then
2) R-click, choose Tag Editor.
3) Click the button in the Tag Editor, to the right of the BPM, ..... [ /2 ] ..... to halve the BPM of the multiple tracks.

Personally I prefer to do it as Klaus is suggesting, with a scripted custom button/key, singlely during first play of a track.

发表时间 Sun 18 Sep 22 @ 10:46 am