快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Is it possible to use VDJ effects on the DDJ-800 mic inputs?
Does anyone know if it is possible to use VDJ effects on the DDJ-800 mic inputs? It says there is a setting for it in the VDJ - DDJ-800 manual, but doesn't say how to apply the effects to the mic.

发表时间 Sat 06 Aug 22 @ 10:21 am
I dont remember if the mic is routed to the laptop as a seperate mic input on the DDJ-800
But if it is, you should be able to do something like this

发表时间 Sat 06 Aug 22 @ 11:15 am
I'm gigging all day today but will give this a try as soon as I can. Thanks for the suggestion and I'll let you know if it works or not.

发表时间 Sat 06 Aug 22 @ 5:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Sat 06 Aug 22 @ 5:47 pm

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 22 @ 7:34 am
can somebody upload the skin for the ddj-800?

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 22 @ 7:45 am
I like the Mic Pad Effects layout. I just wish I could access it faster. Right now I have to select it from a drop down menu. It would be so cool if I could access it from my controller. Like maybe a SHIFT+HOT CUE button? Or maybe even a "Page >" button from the Hot Cue layout? Instead of it going to the 2nd page of hot cues, have it access the Mic FX page instead? That would work for me.

Any ideas to get to it quicker using the controller?

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 22 @ 7:47 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 22 @ 7:55 am
Adion wrote :
You should be able to customize which pad page is accessed from each of the shortcut buttons on your controller from the menu as well:
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/interface/decks/decksadvanced/pads.html#controller

BINGO!!!

I got everything working exactly how I envisioned now! On my DDJ-1000, I use my Pad FX pads to apply effects to my music tracks and I use the effects On/Off button to activate echo on my mic. Since the DDJ-800 does not allow you to select the mic to add effects with the On/Off switch, I was trying to see if I could remap some things to make it work like the DDJ-1000.

So I mapped one of the custom buttons to activate the Mic FX page with this script

pad_page 'mic FX' & pad 1

and then I re-mapped the effects On/Off button to trigger the custom button. Now it works exactly the same for me as it does on my DDJ-1000 which is all I wanted. So now when I press the effects On/Off button on my DDJ-800, it instantly adds the effect to my mic and when I press it again, it turns the effect off, just like it does on my DDJ-1000. That's EXACTLY what I wanted!!! I can't believe I got this to work so perfectly!

发表时间 Wed 10 Aug 22 @ 9:39 am