快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Playlist search function.
speng1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Is there a way to search for playlists in VDJ. im sure its implemented in VDJ but I can't see it.
It would i'm sure make life a lot easier as i have a thousand playlists plus. Would be nice to search for example R&B and all those come up. Thank you

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 4:17 pm
Create a custom button with SEARCH_FOLDER

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 4:26 pm
Could you help me with how to do that please if possible.

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 4:31 pm
It's all in the manual. Just assign the command above to an empty custom button and it will allow you to search playlists and virtual folders by name

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 4:33 pm
ok thanks . I'll go and have a read. Thank you.

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 4:40 pm
Excellent. I did it. works great. Amazing. All this time I could've made my life easier LOL

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 4:52 pm
speng1 wrote :
Excellent. I did it. works great. Amazing. All this time I could've made my life easier LOL

you were not missing it for that long... this feature was only available/added after the 6677 update on 9-28-21

only a few weeks

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 5:15 pm
IIDEEJAYII wrote :
speng1 wrote :

you were not missing it for that long... this feature was only available/added after the 6677 update on 9-28-21

only a few weeks

Ok great. Well its going to help me alot. I did a gig on the weekend and could've done with having it. Now I'm set.
going through tons of playlists in the moment is not the one lol

发表时间 Mon 18 Oct 21 @ 5:34 pm