快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual DJ 8 error issue !
Hi, I am not technically minded but here's hoping there is a genius out there who can guide me.
I am running windows 10 and Virtual DJ 8 updated recently. But I am getting this error which stops me opening it.....DirectX failed to initialise . Please install the correct drivers for your video card, DX11 error 353:8007000e.....Please anyone out there who can guide me with easy instructions, many thanks

发表时间 Sat 12 Jun 21 @ 5:42 pm
Have you tried what it told you to do and still having problems ?

发表时间 Sat 12 Jun 21 @ 6:42 pm
It's the correct drivers for your video card I am stumped on. In all honesty I don't know what do do next, when Virtual DJ came back on when I do a restart it stays on until I come out of it, but when I re-open it then it goes to error again.

发表时间 Sat 12 Jun 21 @ 6:52 pm
The Magic.DJ wrote :

Hi, Yes I did go on the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant site and downloaded a driver it said was needed so fingers crossed, thanks.

发表时间 Sat 12 Jun 21 @ 8:09 pm
The Magic.DJ wrote :

Hi, well this gets more interesting and I think I have solved the issue. I deleted Virtual DJ and reinstalled the 32bit on my windows 10 laptop and it opens now every time. How I managed it with my non technical skills I don't know but looks good, cheers.

发表时间 Thu 17 Jun 21 @ 7:25 am